Chapter 118

But the next moment, he was kicked in the stomach by Feng Zhengyang.

Feng Zhengyang scolded: "Crazy, I still think you killed it! I warn you, during the press conference, I can control your mouth!"

Feng Zhengyang's purpose of holding a press conference was to deal with the current public opinion crisis and restore the company's image. Assistant Jiang figured out what he meant and chose the nearest time to make arrangements.

Three days later, at two o'clock in the afternoon, the conference was held in the open air in the square in front of Feng Zhengyang's company. In addition to the visits of many media, there were also many people standing on the outside to watch, many of whom were Wen Qianqian's fans. .

The press conference was hosted by Feng Zhengyang's secretary Wu Hao. In his opening remarks, he thanked the media one by one, then introduced Feng Zhengyang and Chang Weiyu who were present, and then got down to business.

"Since the death of Ms. Wen Qianqian, some untrue rumors about Mr. Feng Zhengyang, the chairman of Dingfeng Real Estate, have been spread everywhere. This is not only disrespectful to the deceased, but also affects the reputation and normal life of the living. Therefore, today the company held this news press conference to clarify some facts."

Wu Hao said in a deep voice: "The relationship between Mr. Feng and Ms. Wen has always been stable. There are no false claims such as showmanship or domestic violence. If you have any questions, you can ask them one by one in order of seating. Please don't get excited. Follow the instructions Come in order!"

The reporters in the front row were all arranged by Assistant Jiang, and the questions they asked were relatively gentle. They were basically asking about everything about Feng Zhengyang and Wen Qianqian's relationship, and Feng Zhengyang's mood after Wen Qianqian's death.

Feng Zhengyang answered everything patiently, and occasionally produced some physical evidence. He burst into tears when he got to the emotional points. The scene was very touching at one point.

Xia Xianning sat in the last row and watched this scene thoughtfully, when the phone suddenly vibrated in her pocket.

He picked up the phone and whispered, "Who is it?"

"Didn't you check the caller ID? It was me."

Luo Yingbai's brisk voice came from the other end: "Well, what are you doing? I heard something like crying from your side."

Xia Xianning unconsciously smiled slightly, and said with a low voice: "I happened to see Feng Zhengyang holding a press conference on the way back from work, so I found a place to come in and listen to what he said. Do you have something to do?"

Luo Yingbai said: "It's nothing. It's rare that the weather is cool now, so I want to play basketball with you. Just forget it if you're busy."

Xia Xianning looked at his watch, and reported an address to Luo Yingbai: "If you are at school now? This is not far from your school, why don't you come and find me, my side is almost over."

Luo Yingbai said cheerfully: "Okay, then I'll go."

When Xia Xianning hung up the phone and listened again, a reporter on the scene happened to say something sharp:

"Mr. Feng, since you keep saying that your relationship with Ms. Wen is harmonious, why did you have sex with Chang Weiyu in your home when her body was still cold?"

When he asked this question, another reporter from the same newspaper couldn't help but add: "And we all know that just a few days ago, Chang Weiyu encountered difficulties at the police gate and was staged by Mr. Feng." It’s a great show about a hero saving a beauty, may I ask if he is the other true love you have found after Wen Qianqian?”