Chapter 23 - 24 - 25

In Xia Xianning's Bentley back then, besides himself, the only passenger that carried Luo Yingbai was Luo Yingbai, and Luo Yingbai could still be distinguished from the car he had been in. He knew that it must be Ou Ziheng who asked someone to tie him up this time, but he only found out the specific story after listening to the muscular man.

Ou Ziheng tried to teach him a lesson last time but failed, but was scolded bloody by netizens. He asked many times, and he didn't know where he heard about Luo Yingbai's Feng Shui for Principal Yi, so he understood It turned out that Dean Wang was unfortunately hit by a gun, and he was also unlucky.

Ou Ziheng was upset, but he didn't say it out loud. In anger, he said that he wanted Luo Yingbai to look good. But these young people don't know exactly how to make him "good-looking". They only heard that Ou Ziheng seems to have invited many friends from the circle, saying that he wants to "watch jokes together".

Luo Yingbai showed great interest: "Well, I also like to read jokes."

The car drove for a long time until it stopped after leaving the Fifth Ring Road. Luo Yingbai got out of the car, and there was a villa area in front of him. He was facing a house at this time, the door was open, and it was dark inside.

The original plan was for Little Glasses and the muscular man to pick him up and throw him in, then lock him in the room and run away. Now no one has the guts, but they took Ou Ziheng's money, and the task was hard to complete. The muscular man hesitated for a while, then said with a smile: "Mr. Ou asked you to go find him inside."

Luo Yingbai smiled slightly, entered the house, and before taking two steps, the door behind him closed by itself, the whole space was plunged into darkness, and faint sobs began to sound in the room.

Snapped--

I don't know what broke it, the sound was not loud at first, but in the darkness and crying, I felt a shocking feeling.

Along with the crackling sound, a green light came from nowhere, and the place covered by the halo happened to be a white hospital bed. The female ghost lying on the hospital bed seemed to have just been recalled from hell. Sitting up from the bed a little bit.

"Crack, creak, creak..."

The bones on her body made teeth-gritting sounds, and the cries were still coming from all directions in the room. When the female ghost climbed off the bed and looked up, the ghastly green light hit her face, Reflecting her protruding buck teeth, only the whites of her eyes and her face were covered in blurred flesh and blood.

Just like that, she slid down to the ground like a twisted snake, crawling towards Luo Yingbai.

It turned out to be a free haunted house game - Luo Yingbai wrinkled his nose, feeling that the actor pretending to be a female ghost really spent a lot of money, and he didn't know how the wages were calculated.

But it's not easy to hide anything from him. Luo Yingbai looked at the scene in front of him, and combined with what he heard just now, he almost guessed what Ou Ziheng was thinking-this buddy probably didn't believe that he knew Feng Shui at all, and felt that Luo Yingbai must have deceived Principal Yi. So he retaliated in kind and simply found some ghosts to frighten him.

At this moment, there is probably a camera somewhere in the room. If Luo Yingbai gets frightened and makes a big fool of himself, he can show it to Principal Yi.