Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109

Chapter 106 Conflict

Peng Xuan was knocked back several steps by him. At this time, the people around him had dispersed due to fright. Peng Xuan was completely out of the range of ability to capture the hostages. Seeing that the situation was not good, he immediately turned around and ran away. Luo Ying Bai then followed.

Since Peng Xuan left the Chang School, he has been relying on the Taoist Qingmen. The Chengze Temple not far from Chang Village is the territory of the Qingmen. Peng Xuan escaped all the way there, but he didn't know which secret door he took. After entering, he disappeared. up.

Luo Yingbai then also rushed to the outside of Chengze Temple, and saw many disciples climbing up and down the long stone steps at the entrance of the Taoist temple with sandbags on their backs, exercising their physical strength. Next to the gate at the top of the stone steps stands a sign, which reads "Skillful Hands and Hearts, Unparalleled Thaumaturgy".

Qingmen and Peng Xuan worked together in the village to "treat illnesses and save people." I guess the sign was given by the villagers.

Luo Yingbai smiled, went straight to the top of the stone steps, and looked at the sign with folded hands.

It was only then that the disciples realized that an outsider was coming, and they all stopped and looked.

They stood at the bottom of the stone steps. They had to raise their heads slightly when looking at Luo Yingbai. At the first sight, they suddenly felt that the sun was dazzling, and this young man's appearance felt even more gorgeous and dazzling than the sun. , not to be stared at.

It's just that his expression was sad and angry, and his face seemed a bit cold and melancholy, and when others looked at him, they couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Who is this person?

Before he could ask a question, suddenly, this amazing man did something outrageous - he looked at the sign for a while, his hands were still lazily folded on his chest, but suddenly he turned sideways and raised his leg , swept out!

There was a rustle of wind during the movement, and the shadow of the legs was as fast as thunder. There was only a muffled "bang" sound, and the golden signboard of Qingmen had been broken into two pieces!

His movements were crisp and neat, his calves were straight and slender, and that kick was so beautiful that even the sun seemed to be at peace with it.

Luo Yingbai retracted his legs with a calm demeanor, the surrounding disciples were stunned for a moment, and then suddenly exploded.

"Who are you? How dare you come to Qingmen to provoke!"

With a loud shout, there was an abnormal fluctuation in the airflow behind him. Luo Yingbai turned around suddenly and saw two cold lights, fierce and powerful, rushing towards his door one after the other!

At the critical moment, he did not dodge or dodge, pinched his fingers in front of his face, and the first small arrow that shot towards him landed in the air a millimeter away from the tip of his nose.

Luo Yingbai didn't even blink, and then waved his hand to throw out the arrow, which collided with the one behind him and made a sharp, tooth-piercing sound.

The two small arrows collided in mid-air, instead of falling, they changed direction and shot in the opposite direction with the sound of strong wind!

A dozen or so people came out from the direction where the small arrows were shot. There were men and women. The leader was a tall, thin man in his forties or fifties. He saw that Luo Yingbai was able to fight back after parrying, and his face flashed with surprise. , then waved a spell, intending to knock the small arrow to the ground.