Chapter 92 - 93

Chapter 92

Fortunately, the traffic conditions were good and there was no obstruction along the way. As soon as the car arrived outside the gate of Wuyang Community, Luo Yingbai could faintly feel a stagnant evil spirit, which had not appeared when he left last time.

Luo Yingbai said: "The road in front of the community has not been repaired before and was blocked by barriers. If I had known, I would have observed it in advance."

That's what he said, but since he was reborn, he has been busy, and his own affairs can't be resolved. Of course, he can't have nothing to do to see others' half-built roads. Xia Xianning patted Luo Yingbai's shoulder, and they walked into the community together.

There is an unpleasant atmosphere everywhere in the community. There are two old ladies at the gate pointing at each other and shouting curses. All kinds of vicious words are used in an endless stream. No one from the eight generations of the ancestors is spared. Listen carefully, but they are just trivial things. A young couple was quarreling upstairs, and the woman's complaints and the child's cries could be heard through the window. Even the stray dog ​​that usually wagged its tail and begged for food when it saw Luo Yingbai seemed very irritable, barking and barking. He growled several times.

Luo Yingbai smiled and threw him a piece of ham: "Here, I brought it to you as a meeting gift."

The puppy squatted down and began to eat the intestines. It seemed to be in a better mood. Luo Yingbai touched the dog's head and looked around the surrounding environment: "This road has just been completed, even if it hit the brakes, it doesn't make sense. Are there any other problems in the community?”

"Senior brother."

Xia Xianning was silent for a moment, then suddenly said, "Is it true that there wasn't that garage there before you left?"

Luo Yingbai looked in the direction of his finger and said, "Yes, there are always there... Damn!"

The parking space in the community has always been a big problem. There are not enough parking spaces and garages. Many owners can only place them randomly, which is very inconvenient. So last year, a piece of lawn was shoveled to build a garage, which was no problem at all.

However, after Luo Yingbai left, nearby residents privately built a small attic on the first floor of the garage. The second floor was small and the first floor was large. This caused the garage below to look bulging out. The big chunks just form the tiger's mouth.

The Tiger's Mouth Evil is the most evil evil in Feng Shui and can easily bring disasters of blood and light.

An arrow pierces the heart from the outside, but the white tiger is showing off its evil intentions inside. No wonder it turns out like this. According to the address of Lu Lu's house that Xia Xianning found, her window happened to be facing the white tiger's position.

The two knocked on the door for a while, but there was no one inside, but the door of the opposite house opened suddenly, an old lady poked her head out, and said impatiently, "Why is it so non-stop every day, there is no one inside!"

However, Lu Lu was not working in the mall when she made the call before. Luo Yingbai asked: "I'm sorry, are you sure no one is there? It turns out that she often can't knock on the door when there are people at home. I'm worried that something will happen."

He stretched out his hand to avoid hitting the smiling man. His attitude was so good that the old lady didn't want to speak too harshly. She complained in a murmur: "Who knows what's wrong with this girl? It's so noisy at home in the middle of the night. The suona is blowing so hard." The door panel was shattered, and no one could be called out. Several times I thought something had happened to her, but when I saw it in the daytime, I found that she was fine. It stopped for several days after the police came last time, and it started again yesterday. ! I scolded her this morning because I saw her go out and never come back. There must be no one inside."