Chapter 130 Escape

Luo Yingbai was in a daze and almost agreed. Jiang Yujia suddenly said: "Your father and I got married late. I was already twenty-nine years old when I gave birth to you."

This was the first time Luo Yingbai heard her talk about her childhood. She was startled, and the images in front of her suddenly disappeared.

Jiang Yujia's voice was soft, and she continued to crawl forward with him, while saying: "When I was about to give birth to you, my mother was at home one day, and a prisoner your father had captured broke in, looking for an opportunity to take revenge. Later, although It was a near miss, but you were born prematurely for less than a month because of it. When you were taken out of the delivery room, you only weighed five pounds. When you saw your father, you yawned at him. "

Luo Yingbai showed a little smile, and Jiang Yujia said: "I thought at that time, it's so amazing, this is the baby I gave birth to, so small, so soft, so cute..."

"Ming Lang, I beg you to be a human being, and don't drag me every time you get into trouble!"

At this time, another yell sounded in his ear, interrupting Jiang Yujia's words.

Luo Yingbai looked up and saw two young men in brocade robes walking towards each other. The one in the back was pulled by the arm and moved forward reluctantly. The complaint just now was made by him, and the one in front was the one who made the complaint. The man was wearing a silver-white brocade robe, with a jade crown binding his hair, and he was in high spirits. It was his own face, but he was dressed in unfamiliar clothes.

Jiang Yujia's voice is slowly fading... But "Minglang"? Where did you hear this name?

Luo Yingbai pressed hard with his hands, and his palms were already worn out. He pressed a bloody handprint on the stairs, and he was able to go up another level.

If he really entered this demonic barrier, he should have forgotten everything in reality and felt that he was the one in the game. However, because of Jiang Yujia's interruption, Luo Yingbai was now in a very bizarre state.

On the one hand, he clearly knew who he was, what he wanted to do, and what his current situation was. On the other hand, the words in his ears and the scene in front of him lingered, and he vaguely felt that he was that "Minglang".

Luo Yingbai continued to work hard to climb the stairs. Since those scenes couldn't be avoided, he simply watched them.

Minglang stopped, turned around and said to the young man who had been shouting: "Your Highness, Xuanwen has been making trouble in front of Sanqing all day long, causing us to be punished together. How comfortable it is to beat him with a sack, you Don't be so resistant."

Luo Yingbai thought while crawling, "This person owes me so much, I should be right, but where have I heard his name?"

He felt that the pain in his hands and knees was less severe, and he couldn't hear Jiang Yujia's voice at all. For fear that he would be deceived by the illusion, he quickly pinched the tender flesh exposed in his palms, and the pain spread. Come and feel a little relieved.

The Seventh Prince said: "This was true in the past, but now Xuanwen has become my elder brother's bodyguard. If my elder brother discovers what we are doing, he will die."

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "Don't worry, Prince Zhu Yan is my junior brother, he must listen to me."

His Highness Seventh Prince said: "Turn back."

Minglang turned around, and Luo Yingbai's gaze also changed with him, and then he couldn't help blurting out: "Xianning?"

The appearance of Prince Zhu Yan in front of him turned out to be exactly the same as that of Xia Xianning. Minglang didn't panic when he saw him. Instead, he said carelessly: "Your Highness, your seventh son and I want to deal with the man named Xuan Wen under your command. Where are you going?" side?"