Prologue

Louis' pov:
"For your next assignment, you'll be re-creating scenes from classic movies and plays, Romeo and Juliet or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, for example, but making it set it more modern times. I want to see all the modern slang and outfits and shit." I explain, while writing the task on the board. I turn back to my class, who is whispering excitedly to each other, already planning out their acts. I open my mouth to continue, when the door suddenly smashes open.

I whirl around in annoyance, prepared to lecture the student for their disruptive behaviour, but my mouth goes dry.

A young confused looking boy is standing in the doorway, behind a mess of scattered books on the floor in front of him, clearly having dropped them. His forest green eyes are filled with confusion, his cheeks a brilliant shade of bright red, probably from the embarrassment. His pouty lips are a beautiful pink colour, and I watch, practically mesmerised, as he takes his bottom lip between his teeth, biting it nervously. I want to bite it for him. There is a flower crown perched on top of his nest of chocolate brown curls.

He is beautiful.

I quickly snap out of my daze when a student sneezes, and am instantly horrified by my thoughts. I am a middle-aged Catholic man with a girlfriend, and I am thinking these sinful thoughts about a teenage boy! I thought the priest fixed me? What the fuck is going on? I clear my throat.

"And who might you be?" I ask, crossing my arms across my chest as I stare down at the student, who had quickly gotten down on his knees to pick up his books. I have a way better reason for him to get on his knees...

I mentally slap myself for my thoughts. Stop it! I do my best to shake myself of the thoughts, distracting myself by crouching down to help the boy pick up his scattered belongings.

"Uhm, I'm Harry." The boys says awkwardly, and I push back a gasp at the sound of his voice. It's so deep!

"The new student?" I ask as we stand back up, remembering back to this morning when the principal, Mrs Oliver, told me that there will be a new addition to my class. Harry nods awkwardly, shuffling his large feet. I raise an eyebrow at his sparkly boots, but decide not to question it. "Take a seat." I instruct, gesturing at the empty seat at the front of the classroom.

The boy immediately stumbles over to his assigned seat, dumping his armful of belongings on to the desk.

I continue to teach my lesson, with one specific person never leaving my mind. No matter how hard I try to focus on the task at hand, the new student never leaves my brain. Stressed, I take a seat at my desk, running a hand through my hair and having a sip of water. Sinful thoughts cloud around my mind; images of him bent over my desk, ready for me to take his innocence. I feel disgusting. This is horrible. I am horrible.

I shouldn't be thinking these things! I am supposed to be a good, God fearing Christian. Good, God fearing Christians don't imagine their male students laying in their bed, covered in cum and spent.

I look down at my half-hard dick in disgust. What is wrong with me? Should I speak to the priest? No, no, bad idea. This isn't just a sin, it's also illegal. Harry is not 18 yet! The priest could have me arrested!

I push the thoughts of the boy to the back of my head, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. I begin thinking about gross things, such as naked old ladies, dog shit, vaginas...

It may seem bad that I'm grossed out by vaginas, but it's not! I mean, vaginas are honestly the ugliest thing I've ever seen, but I'm still straight. A disgust towards the female genitals does NOT make one gay.

My boner disappears as quickly as it came, making me breathe a quiet sigh of relief.

Unfortunately, just because one problem is gone, doesn't mean all my problems disappear. I still cannot get that gorgeous face out of my head. And something tells me that this is only the beginning.