TWENTY-FOUR

"Where's his headstone?" Dillon asked as he, Sevyn, Spencer, and Darnell stood in front of Corey's burial plot

"Where's his headstone?" Dillon asked as he, Sevyn, Spencer, and Darnell stood in front of Corey's burial plot. For the past two weeks, the four of them have been visiting him every day together since his funeral.

"It's only been two weeks, man. They're still working on it." Spencer told him.

"We'll come back and see it?" Dillon asked sadly.

"As much as you want," Sevyn told him as she wrapped her arms around him

"We was just starting to get to know each other again. And we finally went fishing that last night at the cabin."

"Did he give you his lecture about practicing patience?" Darnell asked with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. I got the famous speech. How fishing ain't really about fishing."

"Yeah. Hey, maybe the four of us can go sometime. You could tell us some more stories about him." Spencer offered.

"Yeah."

"How'd it go?" Ms

"How'd it go?" Ms. Grace asked as the four of them walked into the house.

"Still no headstone," Dillon said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"It'll be there real soon, baby. Mwah!" She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Billy called. Do you know what tomorrow is?"

"Sunday?" Spencer guessed.

"The National Player Ranking comes out. He says you have a good chance of making the top 300 list. And not to mention you Ms. Baker-Wade yours is coming out tomorrow too." She told them.

"I'm trying not to think about it," Spencer said.

"I haven't paid that list no mind," Sevyn told her.

"You're a lock to make that list, Bro you too Sev," Darnell said while wrapping his arm around Sevyn's shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be on it, too? I mean, you're a big deal in Nevada." Dillon asked Darnell.