TWELVE

Instead of going to help with the Combine like Billy asked, today was the day Sevyn had already planned to start the first day of tennis practice for the center she enlisted nine players from her team that were excited to help Sevyn train the girls

Sevyn was excited even though she didn't know what to expect, she didn't know if anyone would really show up and it would only be the twins or hopefully a bunch of girls there ready to learn the game of tennis just like she was when she first started.

Sevyn greeted her team with a smile as she walked over to where they stood in the parking lot, "Hey ladies."

"Sevyn!"

"Sev."

"What's up Sev."

"First before we go over there I just want to thank each of you for coming I know y'all could have been anywhere else so I really appreciate this."

"You know we got your back Sev," Giselle said wrapping her arms around Sevyn's shoulders.

"Also I don't know how many people will be there but we do what we can, so let's go, ladies," Sevyn said before leading them to the court.

"Oh, my God," Sevyn said excitedly, seeing that twenty girls including the twins were standing on the court.

"Sevyn!" Lyric said happily as she ran over to hug Sevyn.

"Hey, Lyric!"

"This is gonna be so fun," Lyric said as they walked over to the newly renovated tennis court.

"Hey Coach Mike this is a few girls from my team, team this is Coach Mike."

"Nice to meet you all thank you for helping with practice." He greeted before continuing, "You ready?"

"You know it," Sevyn said dapping him up before getting everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone, I just want to thank everyone who came out for the first official practice, I have a few of my teammates here to help with practices until we have official coaches and mentors, each weekend we will switch girls that way we all get to know each other."

"Practices are going to be held every weekend for three hours, if you do not have transportation each weekend Coach Mike and I have shuttle buses that can pick you and the kids up and take y'all home if needed just let him know and we'll accommodate."

"Secondly each of us will train with two girls, parents you are welcome to stand with them or have a seat in the parent's section, food, and drinks are available as well as an umbrella if needed thank you again." Sevyn ended with a smile as the crowd applauded.

"Any questions from the parents before we start?" Sevyn asked as a few hands went up and Sevyn pointed to the first one.

"How much is the equipment and sessions I know it's not cheap."