FOURTEEN

Sevyn waited until she saw Spencer head back into the house before getting out of her car with presents for Dillion, Sevyn already knew that the man standing there was Corey, Spencer's father who had left

"I can sneak the gift in if you'd like." Sevyn voiced causing the man to look at her in surprise.

Snapping out of his thoughts he started, "Sorry I just had a flashback of your mother, you look just like Marie." Corey voiced causing Sevyn to smile at him surprised that he knew who she was.

"I get that a lot but the present," Sevyn said pointing to the gift in Corey's hand.

Corey took the card off the gift before handing it to her, "Thank you, granted you have no reason to do this for me, I appreciate it."

"No problem, I'll make sure Spence doesn't see it," Sevyn said with a smile before heading into the James household.

"Happy Birthday!!" Sevyn yelled to Dillion, who rushed over to her.

"What you get me?" Dillion said with a smile.

"Boy, that is not what you say." Miss Grace said from the dining room.

"See, I should make you wait to open up these gifts now," Sevyn said causing Dillion to look at her in disbelief.

"Thank you, Sev you know I appreciate you." Dillion said as he hugged Sevyn.

"You just think you are so cute but if Miss Grace agrees you can open up just one before your party."

"Just one."

"Yes," Dillion said excitedly as he and Sevyn moved to the couch. Sevyn handed him one of the gift bags with a smile.

"Open it," Sevyn said excitedly. 

Opening the bag and pulling out the gift Dillion had a big smile on his face, "A Nintendo Switch!"

"You like it?" Sevyn asked him.

"I love it, thank you Sev," Dillion said while pulling her into a hug.

"And I got you a few games and a gift card if you want to get another game," Sevyn told him as she reached into the bag and pulled out of games.

"Can I play it Ma please?" Dillion asked Miss. Grace.

"Only for a little bit." Miss. Grace said with a smile.

"Sweet!" Dillion grabbed the Switch and the game before running to his room.

"That boy is spoiled." Miss. Grace said with a smile as she and Sevyn walked into the kitchen.