FIFTEEN

"Hey, you know what y'all? I'd actually like to make a toast

"Hey, you know what y'all? I'd actually like to make a toast." Chris said as his eyes went towards the two football players across from him. "To the Beverly Eagles."

"Congratulations on doing something me and my boys never could," he continued as Jordan looked at Chris, "making it to the championship with my boy Spencer." Sevyn laughed along with her friends.

"Hey, that's fine, all right?" Jordan said as he turned his head, and looked at the Spencer. "Take Spence any day of the week."

With Jordan holding out his fist for Spencer to bump, Sevyn noticed the hesitation before he fist bumped Jordan's fist.

Without overthinking, Sevyn shifted her gaze from her two teammates and caught Olivia's curious expression with raised eyebrows.

Sevyn whispered to Olivia, "Did you see that too?" Olivia nodded in agreement.

"You know what? Y'all should actually come through my crib tomorrow night. My parents are out of town, so you know I'm throwing a party. It could be one last celebration before we crush y'all dreams." Chris joked.

"A party?" JJ asks stopping in front of their table which caused them all to look at him. "I'm on it," JJ says while typing away on his phone.

As JJ made his way from the table, Chris uttered, "He's on it." Within moments, a notification sounded from everyone's phone, making them all check the message that JJ had sent.

"Ok, how does he know my address?" Chris asked.

"I think a party could be fun," Layla stated as she looked over at her best friends, and smiled at them.

"Yeah, we can all go together," Olivia said as she spoke up making Sevyn nod her head in agreement.

"I'll be there Chris," Sevyn said to him.

"Sounds fine," Spencer said as he backed away from the table, tray in hand.

"Fine? Spence, you are out of your mind, man. You know my parties are lit." Chris says getting up.

"What's is wrong with you? You know my parties are lit." Chris said while following him.

"Hey, can I stay over again tonight?" Layla asked Olivia.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, stay as long as you want." Olivia says.

"Have you told Spencer how freaked out you are to go home?" Sevyn asked lowly that only Olivia and Layla could hear.

"Um, no. He thinks I'm staying there 'cause I'm worried about him." Layla answered.

"I'm going to get a water. You guys need anything?" Olivia says standing up from her seat.

"Nope," Layla answered.

"Can you get me a water Livvy?" Sevyn asked just as her phone rang with a FaceTime call from her mother.