Satoko Knows

Rouge stood about a few feet from the bridge. She didn't actually think this through. She didn't mean to snap at Sonic nor hurt him.

Regret consumed both her and Amy 'who shares an apartment with Rouge'.

But to Rouge, things got worst.

<meanwhile with Sonic>

The blue hedgehog was still comforting his daughter 'who was slowly starting to calm down'. It was a bit quiet until Sonic told her, "I miss her too Satoko. But beating that bat up isn't gonna bring her back. I know how hard it is without your mother. But..." He trailed off as a familiar voice shouted, "YOU STUPID BAT, HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO US?!"

Sonic sighed deeply and muttered, "As if I don't know who that is." Sonic stood up and walked to the source of the voice. Satoko follows behind.

Once Sonic sees who it is (Knuckles arguing with Rouge). He had a flat expression and asked in a not so surprised tone, "Oh how did I know it was him?" Rouge try to protest, "But Knuckles! I didn't mean to, I was trying to tell him to take you back!"

Knuckles shouted at her, "That is no excuse! You stay away from Sonic! I do not want you or that pink brat anywhere near him again!"

Satoko was a tiny bit confused about this. Sonic then shouted, "WILL YOU TWO GO AWAY FOR YOUR PETY COUPLE ARGUMENTS!?"

Sonic asked as Knuckles sees him, "What do you want now? I'm in no mood to see your face! Your lucky I'm not gonna do anything reckless. At least in not front of my daughter."

Knuckles walks to him and said, "Listen, baby I know your mad but..." Sonic interrupted angrily, "Stop talking to me as if we are not divorced! Wait a minute? How did you figure out where I live?!"

That's when Knuckles showed a watch Sonic was wearing. Knuckles then explained, "Listen, you left your watch at the diner by mistake. I saw it after you left. I went over to the Wedding Runners to give it to you but it was closed by the time I arrived. I figured Rokuta's is your brother-in-law. He sort of told me the address."

Sonic crossed his arms. No doubt he is telling the truth but unfortunately it doesn't make any difference. Sonic then said angrily, "I'll never forgive you for believing your current girlfriend over me." Knuckles looked down before Sonic took the watch back before he said calmly but coldly as he walked off, "Thanks for giving me my watch though."

Sonic walked back to his house as Satoko followed. She asked, "Friend of yours?"

Sonic replied, "Was." The two kept going as Knuckles glared at Rouge as she looked down in guilt. She stuttered and said, "I-I'm so..." Knuckles interrupted, "I don't wanna hear it. You ruined everything. You and Amy both. But I hate myself the most for believing in your lies and everything and not being able to listen to Sonic."

Rouge 'in tears' said, "But Knuckles I..." Knuckles interrupted again, "I don't wanna hear it I said! What makes you think I can forgive you!? Had you and Amy not do this to Sonic, We would still be married." Rouge looked down in shame as she flew off.

Knuckles looked back and muttered, "One of these days I will win your heart. I'll reconnect with you somehow." He walked off with guilt in his face.

<meanwhile with Satoko and Sonic>

The two just got to the entrance of the house. Satoko asked, "Dad? Who was that guy and what were you two talking about?"

Sonic knew he couldn't keep this a secret from either of his daughters, let alone Satoko. He hesitated before he asked, "Can you keep a secret honey?"

Satoko thought about it before she said, "Sure. Okay. So can you answer my question please?" Sonic nodded in agreement.

He took a deep breath and explained everything to Satoko 'who was surprised about it'. By the time Sonic finish explaining, he looked down. Satoko asked, "So he was your first love?" Sonic nodded and said, "Yes he was."

Satoko asked in concern, "Why didn't you tell me? What happened did he hurt you?" Sonic replied, "Not physically. as for why, I was afraid to say anything cause you guys may think I'm weird dating a boy." Satoko 'understood it but she wouldn't think her father would be weird'. She then said, "I don't think your weird Dad. But I'm sorry you went through all of that." Sonic replied with a smile, "It's all in the past now honey. If I was still with him neither of this would happen. I'm glad your mother and I got paired up and everything."

Satoko smiled back before Sonic said, "Listen don't tell your sisters okay?" Satoko nodded and said, "Okay Dad. I promise." Sonic pets her head and said, "That's my girl."

Satoko chuckled before he sees Rouge again. He sighed deeply before he said to Rouge, "What now?"

Rouge tried to apologize but Sonic interrupted, "Don't even speak to me. Your already too late Rouge. I told you, you already won." Rouge looked down in guilt. But before Sonic could go inside with Satoko, he said coldly, "You and Amy made this possible for me. Even though you and Amy killed my marriage with Knuckles. I am a father of three wonderful daughters, Rouge. I should be thanking you for it, but I cannot due to the fact that you caused my marriage to be killed and Amy murdered my wife." Satoko and Sonic entered the house as Rouge once again flew off.

Risa and Maddox were still watching Tv as they saw Sonic and Satoko walking to the dining room. Risa asked, "Satoko, what happened?" Satoko replied, "I rather not say." Sonic turns to her and said, "Listen honey, why don't you just wash up for dinner. We'll delay dinner for you until you get cleaned."

Satoko smiled at him before she walked to the bathroom. Aleena already knew what happened as she sighed and said, "Son, that was a close call. I guess Satoko is getting more like you every day." Sonic nodded in agreement as he sighed deeply.

It was a stressful enough for today for him at any rate.