˗ˏˋ New books 'ˎ˗

So, like I said.. this story might not just be over yet.

Right now, I'm working on a story for Soap that will perfectly tie in with this story. It will be in the same universe and it will directly follow up the things that happened in Phantom... This means that Ace and Ghost will also be in that story too!

I've already posted the introductions of this story so you can find it on my page now. Make sure to add it to your library and/or follow me so you get notifications whenever I update!

Adding to that, I've also made sure to leave open the opportunity of a second book for Ghost and Ace. Since I love them so so much and I felt like they deserved even more, I'm already starting to think of a possible plot line for a second book.

That being said, I will also be spending some time writing about the other cod characters, since I love them all so much. This means that I will be posting some more one-shots, or that I'm even thinking of a König story too. Right now I'll be taking a small break before deciding what I'll want to do next along the Soap story (which will start regular updating right now!).

Once again, thanks so much for everything. I love every single one of you, and I can't wait for you to join me on all the other stories that will follow <3

P.S. The first chapter of Reliant is up right now!

Cover render by @loneghostwolf88 and @661ave (Twitter/X)

Design by me