XXVIII. The lie

His kiss is different than Ghost's. It's more careful, fragile almost, as if he's trying not to break me. But it doesn't take long for him to show his true colors. The way he presses his body against mine tells me he's holding back, testing my limits, and testing Ghost's too.

His hand snakes up to my neck before resting on my jaw, his fingers softly grazing my skin as the kiss continues to deepen. He has taken a seat beside me, the both of us fully leaning into each other as Ghost is still watching.

Soap grunts as my tongue softly touches his bottom lip. The sound of it is low, but not as low as Ghost's. I can tell he's watching us with full focus, though I can't see him from the position I'm in.

Then, I feel Soap's hand slide around my waist before he nudges me to move. I know exactly what he wants me to do.

I don't break the kiss as I start moving to get onto his lap. My leg slides over him before I sit down on him, his hands immediately finding their way to my waist.

I break the kiss momentarily before turning back to look at Ghost.

I need his approval once more, still slightly uncertain of the way he feels about this. As our gazes lock, he tips his head back slowly. Surprisingly, his eyes show nothing but satisfaction and amusement.

He's enjoying this.

My eyes stay on him as Soap softly squeezes my hips. Ghost comes up behind me before his hand rests on the back of my neck. His fingers tighten around my neck as he ducks down, his own face now right beside me.

"Don't worry about me, darling," his voice vibrates right beside my ear. "I'll share... Just once."

I look back at Soap and I immediately notice the pure look of admiration as he looks at Ghost. His eyes glisten in the dimmed light and the way a smile tugs on his lips when his gaze flickers back over at me sends a comfortable shock through me.

"You are so pretty," I say, the words escaping my lips before I can register them.

His smile grows wider, a shine appearing in his eyes. "What have you done to her, Simon?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Ghost replies, satisfaction clear in his tone.

Soap looks back at me again, his chest rising and falling quickly from his heavy breathing. The movement sends a rush of neediness through me.

He seems to notice because right as Ghost wraps his hand in my hair to angle my head back, Soap leans forward and buries himself into my neck. His warm lips touch the sensitive skin and goosebumps immediately form all over me.

Ghost tightens his grip on my hair, making a fist near my scalp. The sudden sharp pain has me gasping for a second.

"Look at you, being all needy.." Ghost rasps from right beside me. A whimper sounds from my throat in response to the words as Soap continues sucking on my neck. My hands find their way to his neck and I immediately wrap my fingers into his outgrown mohawk. In response, Soap sighs low against my neck, his hot breath making my skin feel like it is on fire.

Then, he suddenly stops. His lips hover above my skin like Ghost had done before, refusing to close the distance between us, even when I try to pull him back towards me.

"-No," I protest, my hands still trying to pull him back.

"What is it, Ace? What's the matter?" Ghost taunts, his voice raspy.

I hum, not being able to find the right words. I need him back on me, and I need Ghost's touch too.

"I won't ask again, darling."