˗ˏˋ Thank you 'ˎ˗

My dearest readers,

As I sit down to write these words, my heart warms with gratitude and so many other emotions I can't quite name. The journey we've shared through the chapters of this story has been nothing short of incredible, and I am overwhelmed by the love and support you've showered me with. I am aware of how cheesy this paragraph is, but I can't help myself so you will have to deal with it :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your support, your love, and your enthusiasm have meant the world to me. I couldn't have imagined a better bunch of readers to share this adventure with.

I'm so grateful for the chance to put my work out there and have you all embrace it with open arms. Your excitement and kind words have kept me going. You've given me the courage to keep sharing my stories, and I can't thank you enough for that.

A massive thank you to all the comments you've left. Seriously, they've brought such joy to my days. The hilarious comments, discussions, and jokes have added a whole new layer of fun to this journey. Every day I woke up to comments that would make me laugh the second I opened the app.

Coming to the end of this story is a bit bittersweet, I won't lie. Closing off this part of the story has me feeling a bit sad, even though their story won't be fully over yet (more on this in the next update). But hey, here's some good news: I'll most likely throw in some bonus chapters soon!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of this wild ride. Your energy, your time, your presence – they've all made this experience unforgettable. Here's to the stories we've created and to the exciting adventures that still await us.

With all the love and appreciation in the world,

Jayde <3