12.

From the day of the incident Bai Tao tried more than a couple of times to get close to Shen Sinian (for the first days), but after being stopped by Chiyuki and her group, the original protagonist was never seen again.

The situation seemed calm… far too calm.

It seemed the typical " calm before the storm".

They all thought (well, except Chiyuki who still blindly relied on her knowledge of the novel) that Bai Tao was planning something very bad to take revenge...

And they were right!

The original protagonist, after being humiliated countless times by the emerald eyed alpha, felt more and more humiliated and angry.

Add to it that the other male lead, Xie Zheng, wasn't reacting to her like he SHOULD HAVE (probably for his continuous  interactions with the emerald eyed alpha) ..., Bai Tao's rage was limitless.

How could that hideous shameless giant (Chiyuki) predict her every move every damn time??!

At one point Bai Tao even thought that this worthless alpha b*tch was a transmigrator too... but she quickly rejected the idea, thinking the d*mbass was simply extremely lucky, because she (Bai Tao) was the protagonist and only she could have had the privilege of a second wealthy and bright chance with countless sexy men.

She was the special one, not that ugly b*tch.

She only needed to rid off of that stinky wh*re and the plot would have done the rest.

So she was indeed making a plan to make Shen Sinian fall into his clutches by exploiting a key scene in the novel, keep the vomit eyed alpha busy so that she does not intervene and return everything to normal.

Bai Tao on the top of the world, that ugly b*tch underground.

The plan was very simple: in the novel an A Alpha goes into rut and sows panic in the school, forcing the teachers to evacuate all the omegas and betas from the building to prevent them from being stimulated by its pheromomes (omegas) or injured by sudden bouts of violence.

Bai Tao knows where Shen Sinian will hide during the chaos, while his differentiation in omega is at its peak; she only needs to find him, lure him out with her pheromomes (and it will be a super easy task because their match percentage is very high) and enjoy his begging for her mark before settling him after countless tortures and teasing (and probably doing even something else...).

The only thought made her droll so much that she wetted her shirt.

(Author: Damn, Bai Tao have some composure, you're still at school!! It's disgusting!)

Naturally, leaving the crazy alpha in rut matter to Chiyuki... and some omegas in heat.

Yeah, because Bai Tao did her homework and found about ten omegas who have almost 80% matching rate with the b*tch; after forcing their heat with some arousal potion and closing them together (after taking away their suppressant, naturally ehehe), the sl*t will not be able to control herself, making a fucking mess; after all, she's only a miserable S alpha an omega in heat is irresistibile for her.

Bai Tao began to laugh out loud in an evil way and the people near her looked at her as if she was crazy.

(Author: And dude she is definitely crazy...)

(Author: Remember that an SS Alpha is the only one who isn't a "slave of pheromones", they will react only to the ones of their destiny omega; their matching rate has to be AT LEAST 80% to have a minimum effect.

The higher is, the more affect it will have.

The other level alphas suffer the effect of all the omegas'heat, regardless of the matching rate.

Chiyuki is a SS alpha but lied on her level to avoid unwanted attentions; but Bai Tao doesn't know it and belives to be superior.

Naturally to this law there are some 'exceptions", when the rut is near, and alphas become more sensible to the others'scents; even SS alphas suffer from this but much less than the others. )

Bai Tao smirked evilly thinking of her plan and how satisfying it would be to implement it that day.

••••

Did you like this chapter?