4.

Within a week Chiyuki became extremely popular.

In every corner of the school people talked about her, many addressed her as the "Ice Queen" because even if she had a cold, indifferent and distant attitude she would help and protect betas and omegas...without asking for something in return!

This was a real shock because usually alphas help only if they want to collect a debt after, asking for a mark or se*ual compensation.

But not Chiyuki Himura, she didn't even wait to be thanked.

Like the time an omega was trying to reach a box of heavy books without success and was shedding some tears for frustration, Chiyuki came (because she was simply passing by) and without a word took the box, patted softly the omega's head trying to comfort them and took it herself to the class before going away without care.

Or when a group of alphas was bulling a beta, our dear Chiyuki was casually passing by (the betas and omegas in that school are really lucky ahaha) and having always hated with all of herself bullying, she beat the alphas so bad and so much that none of them would have done it either again, before taking the beta to the infirmary.

Or when an omega in Chizuru's class was left completely alone because she refused to be marked by a powerful alpha and he, for revenge, threatened all her friends to leave her alone and began to bully her psychologically and emotionally so Chiyuki, after her sister begging, beat the sh*t out of that scum and the group of siblings began to "hang out" with her.

(Author: Dude, this school is a mess. It's practically the country of Bullying.)

Her actions moved the hearts of many and they also began to call her " The empress", because even if she was cold she would always protect her people and the weak like a true sovereign.

Her charm, which was already very high, grew exponentially and many betas and omegas began to plan on pursuing her.

Only a week passed from her arrival and Chiyuki unknowingly already stole a lot of hearts.

But Chiyuki couldn't care less about it, she only wanted to avoid the main plot and living in peace... but we all knew that things don't go always like we want to.

°

Today the school organized a volleyball match between alphas of different classes and levels; it was a way to continuously test their strength and satisfy their desire to challenge themselves.

The team members were mixed up and thanks to this, Chiyuki could be in the same team as her own brother Elias, while Chizuru cheered for them in the sidelines together with other omegas.

The female alpha noticed that in her team there was also the male alpha she saved in the bathroom the first day of school.

She nodded at him as a greeting to which he responded with an awkward wave of hand.

But the surprises didn't finish there, in the other team Chiyuki noticed the female alpha she beat up to save the beautiful male; but...she seemed a little different from before...

Chiyuki had a bad feeling about it.

"Damn Bai Tao" a ginger haired male cursed near her and made the emerald eyed female froze.

"Who?" She asked trying to maintain a calm facade.

"Bai Tao. The b*tch over here.
She always cause trouble and behave like a perverted brat making a fool of herself."

He explained, giving a hateful look to the female brat.

The alpha female froze for a couple of second before shifting again her gaze on the girl, realizing who she was :

Bai Tao, or better, the 21th century Bai Tao who transmigrated in the body of the ABO world Bai Tao and became the protagonist of the chinese novel " After the two pair of families divided into o ".

Bai Tao was staring intensely at the male who Chiyuki saved in the bathroom...

Wait.

WAIT.

A volleyball match between alphas of different grades and levels and the protagonist is staring at the male the original owner of her body bullied mercilessly...

Damn.

This could only be the first scene of the story in which the female lead and the pitiful male lead met for the first time .

AND CHIYUKI WAS THERE.

SHE WAS THERE WHEN SHE PRAYED NOT TO GET INVOLVED!

But there she was.

DAMN HER BAD LUCK!!

••••

Did you like this chapter?