2.

A couple of days passed from her transmigration and Yuki adapted very quickly to her new life.

Through the memories of the original owner she discovered the luck (or bad luck) of having the same personality of Chiyuki Himura, so she didn't need to worry to be discovered and only needed to behave as she usually did.

Another luck she discovered was the extremely cute and close relationship between the original owner and her family, they shared such a strong and deep bond that Yuki felt guilty to be treated so well and to have attention that belonged to the original owner.

But...the original owner died and now Yuki's soul occuped her body; from the day of her "awakening", SHE was Chiyuki Himura and she would cherish all the gift this new life gave her: Wealth (that she already had in her previous life) and, mostly, the thing she already desired, a loving family that will always be there for her.

Today was a "special" day: the day she would begin the new school and the only thought made her almost cry. Not only she had to return to school (and she had always hated school!!) but she would have surely met the main characters and unintentionally attracted the attention of the whole school (since they would have started attending it only a month before the end, since it was already May)

A part of her was excited for this, in fact deep within her there was this hope to meet them and in a way or another change their fate;
but most of her wasn't enthusiastic at all of this possible meeting, in fact she wasn't the protagonist and so she didn't have the mc plot armor that protected her and made her always seem like an innocent angel despite all the bad deeds, so if she had been piped in by the main leads for her things would not have been good.

Not only her reputation and the one of her family were at risk but also her life in the worst cases.

At this point, she could only pray to be able to escape the main story (trying to not watch it evolve and grimace) and live these high school years in peace.

"Nee-san, we are going to be late if we don't go now! I don't want to be late the first day! "

A cheerful voice interruped Chiyuki's mental ramble, the voice of her younger sister, Chizuru.

Chiyuki's features softened and she delicately patted her sister's head.

"Zuzu is such a good student"

And it was true, Chizuru was the first in her course when they studied in japan; she also won a lot of prizes for her academical efforts.

"Yeah, too bad she's so stupid." Elias added entering the room and giving his twin a sympathetic look.

The platinum haired girl glared at him, who mouthed 'I'm sorry for you' in a provocative way.

Chiyuki shook her head, chuckling for their childish antics. They always behave like that, like dog and cat, but they loved each other dearly.

"Okay, stop you two, we need to go or we really will be late."

"Okay nee-san" chorus the twins, continuing to give each other a stinky eye.

The older girl rolled her eyes for their behavior, with a slight soft smile on her face and then headed to the limousine followed by the blond haired teens.

••••

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm writing one chapter ofter another no-stop and their length is very different.

Did you like this chapter?