Wayward DLC-4

Lightning ran forward as she dropped and slid underneath a creature at it leaped at her, then she turned and swung her sword as she quickly killed it before turning and running again.

The alarm was still blaring as civilians ran in panic. As she ran, lightning looks up as she gasped. A small bundle of meteors were falling toward the surface but instead of fire these meteors were covered in shadow and smoke.

"The hell is going on? Is this because of Y/n?" She mumbled as she looks forward and grunts as a meteor came crashing down right in front of her.

She jumped to the side and rolled as it slid forward and caused a deep trench as it slid.

Then it stopped as shadow and smoke rose from the crater and the meteor itself.

As lightning stood up, she focused as the meteor began to move and transform.

She walked backwards as she watched. The meteor started to form into one of the mysterious creatures as stood up.

It wasn't massive, but roughly the size of a small building as it stood tall and roared.

Then it raises it foot and slammed it down as a pool of darkness formed. Then multiple Creatures and Heartless both began to rise from it.

Lightning watched as she got ready to fight, but then another boom sounded as the ground shook. She turned around as 8 other meteors landed throughout the city.

She was worried. "There's so many. Each one will spawn more..."

But then she quickly turned around just in time to evade a heartless as she sliced it. Then she jumped backwards to avoid a creature, then when she landed she dashed forward and cut down both of them.

She did a flourish before she looked back up.

"This is bad. I need to find y/n."

///

The creature hit the ground as it landed on its feet, then it roared as it lifted you up and slammed you on the ground. You yelled as you rolled to recover.

As you stood up, you raise your keyblade i to the air as you cast curaga. A ring of roses circle around you before vanishing. The beast roars again as you stand up straight and spin your keyblade around before it vanished to.

"Alright then. Lets do this" you say as the camera zooms out to show you and the creature facing eachother.

Battle commence

You and the creatures health appears in the corners as you move toward it to the right.

It dashes forward and tries to throw a punch at you, but you quickly raise your arm as you counter.

Its hit as you jump and backflip as you kick it away before landing. You then walk right again as you summon your keyblade and swing teice, left then right. Then you spin and swing upwards as you uppercut it with your keyblade.

It is knocked into the air before it hits the ground. You step back, before jumping back.

The creature lays still for a moment before it stands up and starts walking toward you. It lunges at you as you are too slow, it swipes you teice with its claws before it raises its leg and kicks you.

You fall back and roll to recover as you break i to a sprint toward it. When you reach it you summon a greatsword as you jump and slam it down, knocking the creature back into the air, then you jump and summon your keyblade as you hit it twice before you flip and hit it again, sending it back down.

My Crazy Fantasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें