Cindy Aurum.

Ignis pulls into the gas station at the rest stop. Everyone sighs and steps out of the car. You followed Noctis out as you look up and see that it's just now noon. You guys were driving all night.

Ignis seemed the least tired as he had his coffee. Prompto was Yawning, gladiolus had to keep Noctis from passing out in the street.

As you closed the door, Ignis spoke "Y/n, I do believe we are all in need of some rest. We are going to go ahead and get everything set up at the RV. Feel free to join us whenever you like"

You nod to him "uh, yea sure. Thanks" he nods as he leads the others to the tv near the fence. You then turn around and look at the large garage in front of you. There was a general store to your left. And behind you was the restaurant.

"Well. Might as well take a look around. I never got to explore Sector 7"

So the gameplay starts. First you decide to check the general store. You had quite a bit of gil left on you from Midgar, combined with the Gil you made with the boys so far. You figured you could afford something.

So you turned and walked into the general store as you started browsing the stalls. You read a sign as a blue box appeared in the screen with text.

Ebony! The working man's drink!

You shake your head "nah. Not really a coffee guy" you then turn around and see a small glass table beside a couch and chair. The table has a magazine sitting on it. So you walk over and reach down as you grab the magazine. You read the title

Comet crashes in duscae! Authorities can't find debris or residue! What exactly landed on Eos?!

You chuckle as you set it down "Aliens"

You then suddenly get a call. You gasp "huh?" You then pay down your jacket as you feel your pockets. Then you grab your Gummi phone and look at it. "Oh yea. I forgot I even had this."

You click the answer button as the screen turns on. You see a familiar face "Y/n! Where are you?" You see Ventus in the other end. "Ven! Buddy are you alright?!" You ask.

Then he nods "yea! I'm ok. I landed on a planet with Robots" you tilt your head "robots?" He nods "yea! The people here call them Gundams! They are really cool! Where did you end up?"

You shrug "some place called Eos. In the kingdom of Lucis. I've been traveling with a prince and his pals"

Ventus nods "I can come get you if you need" you shake your head "no it's fine. Things here aren't all that bad. I just need to lock the keyhole and I'll be back home in no time. What about you? Why aren't you home?"

Ventus laughs "Because I've been trying to find a portal home. I still don't have experience to open a gateway myself so I need to find one" you nod "well be safe Ven. I'll see you soon."

He then wave shis hand "wait hang in! I'm sending you through to someone!"

Then before you can say anything the call ends. You look at the screen for a moment before the phone rings again. This time your expecting Sora or riku to answer. But it's not either of them.