Post Game content-01

The bright light fades as you arrive in a new world. A familiar world. Your favorite world.

Land of Departure

You slowly hover as you admire the castle. "Last time we were here we woke up Ven" you mumble as your armor vanished as your jetpack does the same. You fall and land in the courtyard as you gaze up at the castle.

"Guys! Guys im back!" You suddenly scream out as you run forward and up the stairs. "TERRA!" you shout as you slam open the doors as you bust through them "VENTUS!!" you follow as you run down the long hallway and then you turn and sprint up the stairs as you arrive at the main throne room.

You see the 3 chairs are empty as you turn your head and run down the adjoining hallway. "AQUA!!" you shout as you run through a corridor and enter a hallway with 4 rooms.

You burst through the first room "Terra!" His room was empty. You then turn and run down a few feet and open the next room "Aqua!"

Her room was empty too. So you turn back and run to the next room. You burst inside "VEN!"

His room was empty too.

You take a breath and look around as you turn and run back down the hall. You sprint as you reach the throne room again. "Guys!" You shout out.

You slow down and stop as you wait. But nothing. Then you sigh as you sit down in the ground. "Wow..."

///

You now stand on the Cliffside.

You are staring at the sky as you think. "Are they still searching for me?" You ask yourself. Then as you sigh. You turn around as you stare at the small picnic table and the few chairs that say off by the wall.

"Heh. Good times" you chuckle. You remember all the times you spent together. Training together in the morning. Lazing about in the after. And even late night sparing under the stars.

You then shake your head and sigh "oh well. Im home now. I might as well take a nap" so you start walking as you head towards the exit to the cliffside

As you walk down the path, you look at the clouds in the sky as you wonder where your friends were.

"Last we all saw eachother. We were fighting Xehanort. Then i just ended up in Midgar" you say to yourself as you hopped down the small ledge with the waterfall as you turned left and started walking again.

You out your hands into your pockets as you slouch a little. Then you Yawn "Man..." you rub your nose "been a while since i last had a nap in my own bed" as you pass the training equipment, you start moving across the small bridge before you turn the corner and start moving up to the courtyard.

When you reach it, you walk across the stone design in the center as you stop and stair up at the castle. "Master Eraqus... if only you were here"

But then suddenly, you feel a cool breeze go over you. You turn around "Master?" You say as the wind blows gently.

Then you let out a small smile as you nod to yourself and start walking up the stairs as you re-enter the castle. Then you move down the long hallway and turn as you move up another flight of stairs. Then, when you reach the courtroom, you turn and once more move down the hallway leading to the bedrooms.

///

You flop down on your bed as you sigh. You close your eyes as you roll onto your side and attempt to sleep in your old. Which you've outgrown in the past 12 years. But nevertheless, you just release a heavy breath as you hope to dream.