FFXV-The Demonstration

Ignis sat behind the wheel as he drove the Regalia. The royal Vehicle done the road in the grassy plains of Duscae. Humming a song to himself as he took a sip from his Ebony Coffee.

Prompto sat in the passenger seat as he played games on his Smartphone. Which was the same kind of device chip and Dale made for you and the others back in the tower. Gladiolus was sitting behind Prompto as he read a book with his head in his palm.

And Noctis sat behind Ignis as he slept. The wind was blowing through everyone's hair.

You say Sandwiched in between Gladiolus and Noctis. It was a little awkward but they seemed fine enough with it. It was Actually Prompto idea.

Speaking of Prompto. As you sat in the back and just looked around at the scenery of the drive. Prompto puts his phone away and climbs to his knees as he faces you 3 as he leans over the back of the seat.

"So y/n?" He says as you look at him "hey" he tilts his head "you got a nickname? Something your friends call you by?"

You shrug "I don't think so. We always just use our names" he nods as he replies "We call Ignis here, Iggy, or specs. Sometimes 4 eyes. You get the idea"

He then points to Noctis "Everyone calls him Noct. But you already knew that. And as for Gladio...Gladio"

You nod as you look around at them "You guys seem to be real close. You all royalty?"

Prompto shakes his head as Gladio closes his book and puts it away. Then he speaks "Not really. Noctis here is the Prince. So he's the most royal. Me and Ignis are sort of guides. Ignis is his Advisor slash Retainer. He's known Noct the Longest. Personally anyway. As for me, my family has served as the Kings royal body guards since the first king began his rule. So that's my job."

You then look at Prompto "What about you?" He laughs "nah, I'm a nobody from the streets. I was born and raised amino the common folk. No money, no friends. But I got by"

You nod "you and I are the same. I wasn't anything special back in my home. All I had was my friends. Zip and Tap"

Ignis then looks at you through the mirror "Interesting names I must admit. Zip and Tap. Simple"

You rub your neck "Yea I get that a lot. Those aren't their real names but they might as well be. Everyone including their parents called them those names since they were born so."

Gladio then speaks "So what wa sit like back home?" Prompto nods "yea, what was it like when you first got your Keyblade? Sword thing?"

You lean back "That's a tough one to talk about. Despite it being so long ago I still get upset"

He nods "oh yea no I get it. Ain't gotta explain if you don't wanna"

Before you can respond, Gladio suddenly looks up. "Shit." He says Ashe reaches past you and shake Noctis "NOCT! OVERHEAD!"

everyone including Noctis look up as you see a large ship flying past you before it starts to hover low to the ground in front of you.

Ignis hits the breaks and turns the wheel as he turns the car so it's stopped on the road going across both sides of the street.

"Imperials! How did they find us so fast?!" Prompto says as Noctis shakes his head and wakes up "No time for questioning! Let's do this!"