Eorzea

As you fly after the nobody whale, the stars and cosmos all around you, you see a bright light in the distance.

"That must be a world that's in danger. I gotta make this quick"

Begin

You point Aqua's keyblade at the whale as you fire rapid beams of energy toward it. It keeps flying as it ignores you, but as you move closer to it. The whale's eyes turn and looks at you.

Then it's mouth opens and it releases a deep roar like noise.

You dash close to it as you yell and slash its eye. It shakes its body as it speeds up and flies faster. It's heading for the world.

You fly higher as you get above it. Then you disengage your thrust pack as you fall and land in its massive back.

You then switch to your keyblade as multiple heartless spawn around you. Defending the whale.

As you got ready to fight, a yellow time bar appeared above you as it counted down. This was until the whale released energy from its blow hole not too far from you.

You began the fight as you ran forward and attacked the first nobody. As you perform your combo, the finisher knocks it away as it flies off into the void.

You trigger the reversal command as you slide around another as you smack it away. But it only goes a few feet.

You then get hit by 2 nobodies as you turn around and throw up your hand as you form a small wall of light "guard!" You shout as you cast the spell.

Then the wall fades as you lunge forward with a sonic rave. As you kill the two nobodies, you turn and begin to focus.

Multiple target locks appear on each nobody as you trigger one of your shotlocks.

You perform your Judgement End shotlock as your keyblade forms into a katana. "Too slow" you mumble as you quickly draw and sheath your katana as hundreds of rapid slashes attack the nobodies.

You revert back to your keyblade as the time gauge gets to a quarter. Then a reaction appears as you trigger it.

You run forward as the nobodies dash after you, ready to attack. You run towards the blow hole as you reach it and it goes off. Firing a massive beam of light into the air, you jump and backflip away from it as the nobodies behind you miss and fly into the light

You land and get ready to fight again. Only this time, you turn and begin to attack the fin on the whales back.

You attack with your basic combo, however you trigger a transition attack as you jump into the air and keep the combo going, and with your last attack you slam your keyblade down on the ground as the whales fin breaks and flips over.

This causes the nobody whale to roar again as it does a barrel roll.

You stumble and fall off it, but your keyblade turns back into your glider as the thruster packs connects to your back as you fly again.