Aerith

As everything begins to rumble and shake, tifa was blown back into you as you catch her. "You alright?!" You ask as she nods "y-yea!" Cloud looks at you two as Barret start to run. "Cmon! We gotta get out of here! Move it!" Barret shouts as cloud turns to run. Barret and cloud head for the ladder as the reactor begins to blow up.

Tifa runs to as you follow. The walkways above begin to fall as they land in the ground and the energy pool. Explosions ring about in the complex as the civilians working and the shinra guards start to evacuate.

And everything starts to fall apart, you 4 reach the walkway you entered on as Barret leads the way. "We take the express elevator! It will take us up and out!" He shouts. Tifa speeds up as she runs past cloud and stays with Barret as cloud is with you.

But then the railing shakes as it breaks. Cloud jumps and makes it but you miss and fall. "Woa!" You shout as land in the ground below.

"Y/n! You alright?!" Cloud calls down "yea I'm fine! Go ahead I'll catch up!" Cloud waits for a second before he looks up and steps back to evade a falling piece of metal before he turns to start running.

You look around for an exit as you see an opening in the wall not too high up. You focus as you glow blue and flowmotion up to the opening as you grab the side and slip through. The opening lead to the first floor as you saw the doors fall and close.

"They are locking us in!" You turn and see another exit down the way. You start running.

The building shakes as debris falls everywhere. You crouch as you step right to avoid a falling beam as you stand back up straight. You feel the floor begin to collapse as you stumble and fall as you slide down the floor as it leads into a maintenance shaft. When you land you jump and roll as you keep going forward. You vault over a limo of debris before you jump and grab a pole that broke out and swing over more flaming rubble.

You land and keep going as you see electricity all of the floor as it covered where the wires broke. You run left and jump as you put your hand on the wall and run along it. You then jump as you land on the ground and run. You duck low and slide over a fallen beam before you reach a small elevator shaft.

You reach it and jump as you climb on top of the elevator. You then start running up the wall as you glow blue. You see the exit of the shaft getting closer as the elevator begins to fall. It crashes and causes and explosion below you as flames rise quickly. You jump and front flip over the ledge as you roll and start running down the hall. Flames leave the exit you just left as you trip and fall. Quickly climbing to your feet as you shove a shinra guard aside. You look left and see civilians in an office running about as an explosion happens and flames swallow the room.

You whine as you look forward. You then get close to the exit as you reach for it. But then an explosion happens beside you as your flung into the wall to your left as you break through it. You roll as the way beside you gets blocked by debris.

"Damn!" You look up and see a hole in the ceiling caused by debris as you throw your keyblade up as it spins before you reappear next to it as you spin and run up the wall. Seeing another elevator falling towards you, you point your keyblade forward as the bottom of the elevator opens and the hatch on top does the same.

You then jump and spin as you fly straight through it like threading a needle. You grab the wire supporting the elevator as it flies up as the elevator falls.

When it reaches the top you swing and enter the next room.

This time another exit is right in front of you as you sprint. Shinra guards open fire as they back out of the door. You spin your keyblade like a propeller as you deflect the bullets. And then you reach the exit as everything goes slow motion.