Morning Part 2|S.S

Sadie straddles you, with your hands going around her waist. You both sigh into the kiss, and you say softly, "Are you sure? We just woke up." Sadie's response consisted of a whisper and an affirmative nod "Yeah" before she kissed down your neck, chest, and stomach all the way to the area you needed her most. Sadie grinned with adoration and looked up. You pleaded, "Sadie, please."

Sadie goes down and runs her tongue through your folds. "Ughh" you moan and grab Sadie's head. Sadie chuckles while she wraps her lips around your clit which sends vibrations throughout your body. "Ahhh" you moan and start playing with sadie's short, wavy, ginger hair.

Sadie's hands go up and hold your thighs. "Does this feel good?" Sadie breathes out, circling her tongue around your clit. "Mhmm" you moan. "What was that?" Sadie teases and stops for a second. "Yes!" You moan. "Good girl" Sadie whispers and goes back down. She licks faster and sucks in between a couple of times. "Sadie!" You moan loudly.

As she brings you to the edge, Sadie stops. You whine "Why'd you stop?" and Sadie looks up with a smirk. "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you" She then starts again and you moan louder. Sadie teases your entrance with her tongue. "Sadie just do it!" You moan frustratedly. Sadie giggles and shoves her tongue inside you, eating you out.

"Fuckkkk!" You moan. Sadie squeezes your thighs, they're her favorite part about you. You grab both of her hands, she smiles and intertwines your fingers together holding your hands against your thighs.

Sadie suddenly shoves her tongue deeper, you grip Sadie's hands. "UGHHH! SADIE!" You moan and get closer to your climax. Sadie moves her tongue inside you as fast as she can, hitting your g-spot. You squeeze her hands harder and Sadie winces but continues.

"S-Sadie I," you can't finish your sentence because your already there. You orgasm, arching your back and pushing your chest into the air. Sadie smiles and kisses your thigh, untangling your fingers and then lying down on the bed next to you pulling you closer.

"I love you." you say out of breath "I love you way more," Sadie replies, closing her eyes and snuggling closer, kissing your forehead. "I think that might be impossible." You let out a breathy laugh. "Mmmmm...No it's not" Sadie giggles opening her eyes and stares at you. You smile at her, leaning in and softly peck her lips. "That was a good start to my day" You chuckle.

Sadie laughs and then becomes serious "I know it was. It's because my tongue was all over and inside your pussy " she says seductively.

You blush hard and your mouth slightly opens. Sadie laughs "You should've seen your face!" You playfully act upset and she giggles and pulls you into her.

"I love you so much Y/n L/n" "I love you even more Sadie Sink" "That's not possible at all" Sadie says. "We're not debating this again" you chuckle. "Yes we are" Sadie says firmly. "Yes ma'am" you gulp

A/N I'm still working on part 2 of the Ellie imagine in case any of you were wondering.