The Boxer and The Actress|S.S

You're a boxer.

Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York, two extraordinary women embarked on a journey that would forever change their lives. Sadie Sink, a talented and fiery-haired actress, had always yearned for a new challenge outside of the realm of the silver screen. Meanwhile, y/n, a fearless and determined pro boxer with beautiful y/h/c , had conquered the boxing world but sought something more.

Inspired by a desire to push their boundaries, Sadie shared her ambition to begin training at a local gym with her best friend, Rose Paradise. Intrigued by the idea, Rose decided to join Sadie on this thrilling new adventure. Little did they know, fate had something extraordinary in store for them.

As Sadie and Rose took their first steps into the grand gym, their eyes met with the power and elegance that emanated from the vibrant space. Among the sound of clinking weights and rhythmic thuds, their gaze fell upon a formidable figure - y/n, the renowned pro boxer.

Captivated by y/n's strength and grace, Sadie's heart skipped a beat. With her magnetic presence, y/n became the inspiration Sadie had been searching for, and Rose intuitively sensed this electrifying connection. An opportunity arose when y/n offered to become Sadie and Rose's coach, ready to help them unleash their potential.

Days turned into weeks as Sadie and y/n spent countless hours in the gym, forging a deep bond built on mutual respect and an unyielding passion for their crafts. They pushed each other to new heights, finding solace and inspiration within the embrace of their shared dreams.

One fateful day, as Sadie tirelessly trained under y/n's watchful eye, misfortune struck. In a small moment of clumsiness, Sadie tripped, sending her crashing towards the unforgiving ground. In an instant, your reflexes kicked in, and you swiftly caught the falling actress, your eyes locking in a captivating gaze.

Silence enveloped the gym as time seemed to stand still. Slowly, Sadie's lips curved into a smile, her appreciation for your unwavering support radiating through the room. Intrigued by the emotions that swirled between them, you leaned in, capturing Sadie's lips in a tender, unexpected kiss.

In awe of this unexpected turn of events, Rose stood by, unable to contain her overflowing joy. A smile stretched across her face as she clapped with a mix of excitement and elation. Looking up from their sweet embrace, Sadie and you found solace in the delight of Rose, laughter filling your ears.

From that moment on, the love that blossomed between Sadie and y/n became a beacon of strength and inspiration for the world to witness. They continued to chase their individual dreams with newfound vigor, their unity serving as a reminder that love knows no boundaries or limitations.

Together, Sadie and y/n defied societal expectations, showing the world that love can be found in the most unlikely of places - within the sweaty embrace of a gym, beneath the glimmering lights of stardom, and in the unwavering support of a soulmate. And as they stood side by side, their love story inspired many, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of those who dared to believe in the power of love and determination.

A/n whoever sees this I hope you liked it. I have always just been a reader but I decided to start writing too. Here are some things about me: I love boxing so that's why the first story is about y/n being a boxer. I also really love Sadie Sink. She is gorgeous. It's like she ate the sun. Anyways, once again I hope you liked this imagine 🩷