Anxiety|S.S

You have health anxiety and struggle with it.

Sadie and Y/n had just moved into their cozy New York apartment. It had been a long and tiring day of unpacking boxes, and they were both in need of some relaxation. They settled onto the plush couch, ready to indulge in a movie night. Sadie grabbed a bowl of freshly popped popcorn from the kitchen and Y/n snuggled up next to her.

As you started watching the movie, you couldn't ignore the lingering feeling of unease. You suffered from health anxiety, a constant fear of illness or something going wrong with my body. It was like a shadow that followed you everywhere, always ready to pounce on your every thought.

Y/n's Pov

Suddenly, in the midst of a suspenseful scene, my heart started racing, and my breath became shallow. Panic gripped me, and I felt like I was suffocating. Sadie, who always had a way of sensing when something was wrong, immediately sprang into action. Sadie placed her own bowl of popcorn aside and turned to me, a look of concern etched on her face. She knew all too well what was happening - a panic attack. Sadie gently took my hand and spoke in a soothing voice, "Breathe. Inhale slowly through your nose... and exhale through your mouth."

I tried to comply, focusing on my breath as Sadie guided them through the calming exercise. After a few minutes, My heart rate began to slow, and my breathing gradually returned to normal. The panic attack had passed, leaving only exhaustion in its wake.

Sadie tenderly wiped away the tears that had welled up in my eyes. "You're safe," she reassured me. "Remember that I'm here for you, no matter what." "I love you." I replied. "I love you too, so much." Sadie says

Sadie held y/n tight the rest of the night. Y/n felt so safe in Sadie's arms, it felt like anxiety didn't exist anymore.