Morning|S.S

Just a little fluff imagine<3

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling the warmth of the morning sunlight seeping through the curtains. As you shifted in bed, you realized you were completely bare, just like your girlfriend Sadie Sink, who was sleeping peacefully beside you. A content smile played on your lips as you admired Sadie's bare back, the gentle rise and fall of her breath.

Unable to resist the urge, You reached out to caress Sadie's back, your fingertips tracing delicate patterns along her spine. You leaned in and placed light kisses, one by one, up and down Sadie's spine, feeling a sense of tenderness and love enveloping you both.

In her sleep, Sadie stirred, turning towards You. One of her arms instinctively wrapped around you waist, pulling you closer. Your heart skipped a beat at the intimate gesture, your smile widening as you continued to shower Sadie with affection. "Oh my God" you whispered in awe

Moving up to Sadie's cheek, you placed a series of gentle kisses, relishing in the softness of her skin. You trailed your lips down Sadie's neck, leaving a trail of sweet sensations in her wake. Sadie's lips curved into a blissful smile, her eyes fluttering open to meet your adoring gaze.

Your eyes locked, and in that moment, everything else faded away. The world outside your bedroom seemed insignificant compared to the love and connection you shared. Your heart swelled with affection, overwhelmed by the beauty of the woman before you.

Sadie's voice was soft and filled with sleepy warmth as she whispered, "Good morning, love."

"Good morning, beautiful," You replied, your voice barely more than a whisper. You leaned in to capture Sadie's lips in a gentle kiss, your love and desire intertwining in the morning light.

Sadie pulls back caressing your cheek "you're so pretty" she whispers lovingly.  "You're so gorgeous" you smirk. "You always have to one up me don't you?" Sadie giggles. "It's true though" you smile staring at her lips. Sadie pulls you into another a kiss.

She straddles you, your hands going around her waist. Both of you sigh into the kiss.

A/N part 2?