Part LII: Jacuzzi

Start from the beginning

He glanced at Tasha, then back at his brother, "I'm pretty sure that Tasha wants to see how much she can fuck with all of us, since she usually just gets to tease me and Matt, you and the guys are all fresh meat."

"Hey!"

Liam turned to Tasha, giving her a pointed look as he walked over and sat on the rim of the jacuzzi between her and Kiki, "Am I wrong?"

Tasha rolled her eyes, blushing, "No. What about Keeks, though?"

Liam looked to Kiki just in time to find her rolling her eyes at the name, and looked back and forth between the two girls, "I'm pretty sure you're a bad influence on her. You definitely recruited her to help fuck with us."

Tasha opened her mouth in mock afront, "Just because that sounds exactly like something I would do doesn't mean it's true."

Kekoa laughed.

"Yeah," Kiki said, "Rude, Liam. I'm perfectly innocent."

Liam arched an eyebrow at her, looking her up and down pointedly, "And the reason you're not wearing what you usually do when swimming--shorts and a top that covers most of your chest--is...?"

Kiki blushed, and he knew he'd caught her, "Tasha and I went shopping and said it looked good on me so I should get it and wear it tonight."

"Ha!" Liam said, nudging Tasha, "I knew it!"

She stuck her tongue at him, folding her arms beneath her chest to press it up even more.

Liam rolled his eyes, then looked back at Kiki, "It does look really good on you."

Kiki smiled, and Liam was pretty sure her cheeks grew just a bit brighter. It was hard to tell, though, as most of the light came from the jacuzzi and pool.

"Thanks."

"It kind of sucks that it's so cold at school," Tasha said, "I can only ignore so much wind before I have to stop wearing crop tops. And Sara would probably die if she could take you shopping for some spring or summer outfits."

Kiki arched an eyebrow as she gazed past Liam at Tasha, "Would she be more...enthusiastic than you were?"

Tasha cackled, "Probably only a little less enthusiastic, but if she'd picked out your swimsuit, it would probably be even smaller than that."

Liam laughed as Kiki's eyes nearly popped out of her head before she looked down at herself, "How the fuck is that even possible? That's not even a swimsuit at that point. Or underwear."

"And this is Matt's girlfriend you're talking about?" Kekoa asked.

Liam grinned at his brother, "Yep."

Kekoa blew out a deep breath, then shook his head. He dipped his hand in the water, then smoothed some of his hair back, "Do they put something in the water over there?"

Tasha and Kiki both snorted, then cackled at that.

Liam looked between them, arching an eyebrow, "What?"

The two girls smiled at him as he looked back and forth between them, then Tasha leaned toward Kekoa, grinning. Liam rolled his eyes at the way tickle his cheeks turned bright red from the view Tasha gave him.

"We know something you don't know," she said in a sing song voice.

Liam frowned at her, then looked at Kiki just in time to see her cheeks turn bright red.

"It's more like they put something in the water here," Kiki muttered.

"Wait!"

Liam looked to Tasha to find her Leaning forward, peering at Kiki, "Do you know? About..."