Part XLV: Holy Reindeer Balls

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam found himself in a trance as he watched his girlfriend cum on camera. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her moans and gasps, and he could see the way that her asks and her feet, and even her lower lips twitched and flexed around her fingers. He could tell by the way her ass seemed to keep clenching around the plug, drawing it in a little bit more, than letting it go, then doing the same Thing over and over again in an erratic rhythm.

Watching her play with that plug had broken his resolve, and he'd started stroking his cock. He'd still managed to restrain himself just a bit, only lubing up two fingers, and gently stroking the underside of his shaft, but even that was making him want to cum far more than he did before.

The plug in his eyes definitely wasn't helping. It felt amazing, heightening the sensations on his cock, so that just stroking it with two fingers felt almost like Blake was doing something magic with her tongue to it.

Fuck, what will it feel like if she goes down on me while I have a plug in?

The thought of that made his cock pulse, and he had to take a deep shuddering breath, to make sure he restrained himself and didn't just start pounding away. He was dripping pre cum though, and it had mixed with the lube pretty thoroughly. The thought of Blake teasing that out of him as he sat on a plug, and just looking up the pre com and doing nothing else...

Fuck. I might be a little bit more into her taking control than I thought.

That, he was definitely not telling Tasha about. She'd have way too much fun with that. And Blake probably would too.

Eyes still glued to the screen, Liam caught the moment that Blake completely lost it and slumped forward just a bit, her ass tilting up in the air a bit further, still just barely in the screen. Though her back dimples were gone. Liam always liked looking at those, on any girl, but particularly his girlfriend. It wasn't really a substitute for resting his thumbs on those dimples when they had sex, but he would take what he could get.

Blakes asked stayed like that on the screen for about a minute and a half, before he heard her moan, and watched as she pushed herself up and turned over, then adjusted the camera.

Liam swallowed hard, cock pulsing again as he took in his girlfriend in her post-orgasmic state. She seemed to glow, as she always did whenever she'd just cum.

She looked sweaty and exhausted, but it looked amazing on her. Her skin glistened, and the exhaustion was a satisfied, fulfilled sort of exhaustion.

It made him wish he'd been the one to make her feel that way, and that he could be there to gather her into his arms, and let her lean against him instead of the pile of pillows. It made him wish he could be there, so that he could comfort her, and then tease her, like he knew she liked, while she was too tired to do anything about it.

Her head would lull back against his shoulder as he teased her lower lips, her moans would kiss his ears, and she would melt against him as he incited little sparks and shivers of pleasure.

"Fuck, dudes," Blake said, voice tired and breathy, but still thick with arousal, "That was fucking insane. I think I might need Santa elves to just come fuck me, because I might be too tired to fuck anything else."

Jokes and protests flooded into the chat, and Blake grant, giving them a tired laugh.

"Of course I wouldn't leave you dudes hanging like that. But maybe don't get to the next goal quite as fast this time? Give me in my poor little pussy sometime to recuperate before you make me ravage it again?"