»Papa! Dad! We don't have time for that!«, she complained immediately.

I laughed and moved out of Cassian's arms. He looked after me as if he already missed me which was probably true. I missed his arms too.

»You should rather watch over your brothers. Are you sure that Raphael didn't hide in his little library again?« Cas teased and Azrael instantly turned on her heel and crossed our house.

All of our children still lived with us. Though we would love to have the house only for each other, we would miss the chaos and life they brought us.

And they still lived with us because they couldn't afford living on their own right now. Today was just their graduation day and though they had a job apart from school it wasn't enough to pay for an apartment on their own.

Luc, Az and Gabe wanted to go to the university too. They would move away together later this year and share an apartment while studying because they studied at the same university but different things.

Az wanted to study art and design. Gabe wanted to study linguistics and cultural studies.

It wasn't a surprise to me because I knew about Lucifer's interests since he was young and he talked a lot with me about it; he wanted to study medicine.

Our Alpha Michael was still a bit helpless to what he wanted to do in the future. So he wanted to take a break for a year. We had no complaints about that. It was his life and he wanted to use that time to move around other packs to look for his mate.

He hadn't found his mate at his 18th birthday and was in the same situation as his grandfather and father. It was kind of funny that it went through generations.

Sure, he could take over Cassian's firm which was formerly owned by Kenneth. But we didn't want to force a path on him. We also waited with him taking over the pack.

We were aware of what pressure it had put on us and without his mate he would have a harder time than we did. Of course, we had our own hard times after taking the pack over. Mostly between us two and then there were the demons too.

But after I had returned and everything was better, we still had a hard time leading the pack correctly. Until we really settled down in our positions and responsibilities we were a mess.

Raphael found a job in the next town at a bookstore and would start working there in september.

We went to the living room together where we found Gabriel making himself a coffee in the kitchen. He was totally addicted to coffee. If I met him in the kitchen or only in the hallway I always saw a cup filled with coffee in his hand.

He was just as big as Azrael - or could it be rather addressed as small considering the other males in our family?

His light-blond hair was fluffy but laid perfectly on his head. His green eyes locked on us when he noticed us arriving.

»Dad, can you help me?« he immediately whined and came up to Cassian. »I can't handle this tie.«

Cassian laughed with his head thrown back and nodded. »Sure. Come here, Gabe.« Under his breath I clearly heard him murmur: »Like father like son.«

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Except for the eye color Azrael and Gabriel really looked like twins. Yes, all of our children were born from the same womp on the same day but all of them looked differently. Only those two really shared a big amount of the same external traits.

Gabriel already wore a dark green suit with a gray tie around his neck. From the color similar to Azrael's dress.

»I will look where Luc is,« I said to Cassian, who was concentrating on fixing Gabriel's tie.