14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«

Due to Caleb, Cameron, Kate, Flora and Toby choosing after some time of partying the wolfsbane powder they obviously couldn't drive anymore and were seriously exhausting us – like always.

While Sean had Toby and Fynn thrown over his shoulders; Zack carried Enzo and Chat.

Lucien carried his red-haired sister and the brown-haired Gamma who were both just completely drunk. Leandra took Cameron simply and got watched with wide eyes from men and women – or some more horny.

Naika chose Emi because she was too small to carry the boys. My little dwarf sister.

Cassian was so kind as to carry some of my friends and carried Ethan and Zack on his shoulders who almost were in a comatose state of being drunk and they were the worst of them all. Just like always.

And then there was I who carried my younger brother over my shoulder.

Because Lucien lived not far from the Spotlight on and Kate almost next to him he just walked home while carrying the girls.

We others distributed the other drunkards between the cars and needed to squeeze them a little bit together because there wasn't enough space. Normally it was forbidden but, in another way, we didn't fit together, and we didn't want to drive two times.

Fynn sat on Toby's lap just like Jack on Ethan's. In addition to that were Caleb, Cassian and I in that car which would be driven by Cassian.

In the other car were Chat on Cameron's lap, Naika on Leandra's and Emi on Enzo's. In the font sat Sean and Zack – the older vampire drove the car.

»Be right back,« I said to Cassian after we buckled up everyone and ran my fingers through my shaggy blond hair. The feeling of being blond again was kind of unfamiliar because I had brown hair for a very long time – almost for all the years in Canada.

»Sure,« he murmured absent with his thoughts while he tried to buckle Toby and Fynn together.

Quickly I went back into the building and went backstage. Now everything was dark here because there weren't any more bands that needed to prepare themselves.

Just muffled, I heard the sounds of the still big crowd through the thick walls. The last band left an hour ago and now only the DJ played music.

It didn't take long for me to find the two guitar cases and the bass case. Quickly I grabbed the bag in which Jack always put his drumsticks and threw my guitar case on my back before I grasped the other two cases with my hands.

Suddenly I heard something rattle to the ground and looked up in confusion.

»Is there someone?«

Frowning, I looked around in the darkness but couldn't see or smell someone, couldn't even hear a heartbeat so I just shrugged my shoulders and left backstage. Probably nothing.

»Everyone buckled up?« I asked as I walked up to Cassian who leaned against his car and surprisingly had a cigarette between his lips. I hated the scent of those things and normally he didn't smell like them – my nose was too sensitive to not notice.

»Buckled up and ready,« he confirmed. »The others already drove off. I just waited for you.«

He blew out the smoke and followed me to the trunk in which I put the instruments.

»How merciful of you to wait for me,« I chuckled.

»Since when do you smoke?« Of course, I needed to ask, if not it wouldn't let go of me.

»Normally not at all. As stupid as it sounds it calms my emotions if they get too chaotic.«

For a few seconds I just eyed him before I nodded.