Lisa felt a bit uncomfortable upon hearing what Irene said...

"That brother-in-law of mine... is indeed... But then come to think of it, whoever marries my dear sis must have earned great karma in his previous life, so he has to treat her well!"

"I always say that you treat Lisa much better than Nancy, what a biased brother."

Irene interrupted, and Lisa looked up at Sehun. She felt like the way he looked at her was somewhat complex...

"No one likes Nancy, as long as they are normal," Lisa calmly said.

"Exactly... she really is intellectually challenged. The only people who like her are those so-called friends of hers because she is dumb and has tons of money," Sehun said mockingly, as he held up a chunk of spicy radish.

For him, Nancy was incomparable to Lisa. Was Nancy even worth it?

"Haha... you're too funny," Irene chuckled singsongly as she covered her mouth.

"I mean it." Sehun looked all serious.

Just then, the servers began to bring in the dishes of food...

Since Lisa was fairly close to the tongs, she picked it up and began to grill the meat.

However, Sehun quickly took them from her...

"Look at how dumb you are, you don't even know how to do it. Let me."

Irene looked at Sehun with a somewhat complex expression...

Then she coyishly said, "Sehun is actually very caring, any woman would be lucky to marry him."

"You two are really compatible." These words slipped out of Lisa's mouth.

"I do want to, but he is too good for me... I can't make it all the way up there to his level,"

"Who said so... did you forget how you managed to climb up last night?" Sehun talked dirty.

Irene gently punched his shoulders with her fists...

"Could the two of you let me eat, I have to get back to the hospital in a bit," smiled Lisa.

Sehun flipped the meat for a while, and soon, everything was ready to eat...

The three of them dug in...

Sehun was very considerate, and he kept putting meat in Irene and Lisa's plates.

He also helped them pour water and grab utensils and napkins...

He was more like a server than the actual servers...

Lisa initially thought that Irene only wanted to eat with her and talk about company matters.

Later, she noticed that Irene had ulterior motives...

Immediately after Sehun walked in through the door, Lisa saw through Irene's plots...

All Irene wanted to do was to find out if anything was going on between Lisa and Sehun.

This suspicion might seem somewhat wild to outsiders...

However...

Sehun indeed wasn't Mr. Oh's son; he was just the Oh Family's foster child.

Irene must love Sehun deeply, agreeing to sign with JC as soon as he called her.

This action was enough to prove her feelings towards him...

Lisa wasn't in a good mood when she left the restaurant...

After she got into her car, she received a WeChat message from Sehun.

"Don't eat with Irene alone in the future."