chapter 64

A/N: I'm trying my best to stay focus on this story so that i could finish it earlier. Sorry if the ending is rushed. I already explained the reason why. Anyway, i hope you like this chapter. Happy reading.

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

♡✩°- - - - -─── ─── - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 64

IT HAS BEEN more than a month since his father has awoken from coma and everything has been going Cross' way. It has been quiet without any problem since that day and tonight was the celebration party for his father's recovery. 

He already prepared everything quietly and even though he'd been itching to execute his plans right away, he had to wait for the right time because he couldn't afford to mess up.

This time, he had the blessing of his mother who finally chose to trust how he would handle everything.

"Good evening, sir. A lot of visitors are already in the party hall." His EA informed upon seeing him arriving. He just arrived at Larsen Corp. after finishing the last touches for his plans.

His forehead knitted together and looked at his wristwatch.

"Already? It's still early."

"Yes, sir. Even your stepmother and your brother are already here." Cross nodded his head.

"It's good that everyone is here. Anyway, I need to drop by somewhere first before coming back here. It's still too early for me to go inside anyway." His EA's forehead creased, obviously wanting to ask him where he was going, but kept his mouth shut.

"Okay, sir. There's still an hour before the party starts anyway." Shortly after that, Cross was already in the elevator, going to his bachelor's pad. As usual, the party would be held in the party hall of Larsen Corp. It has been a tradition for the company to hold each celebration there.

Upon reaching the elevator, he stepped inside and pushed the button of his floor. Upon arriving to his suite, he couldn't help but to smile upon smelling that sweet and heavenly scent as it filled his nostrils. He'd only been away from her for a couple of hours but it felt like days already.

It really felt different whenever she was there. Her smell would fill the air which brightens his day. Just her presence there with him completes him.

He chuckled to himself. He's undeniably head over heels in love and until now, he couldn't believe how lucky he was because she chose to stay with him and love him as much as he loved her.

When he opened the room, the smile on his face widened upon seeing her in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection.

She was ready for the party. Damn. She looks like a goddess!

He stared at her full of awe for a couple of seconds, just appreciating the beauty in front of him before sauntering towards her.

"Hi, lovely." He wrapped her into a tight embrace from behind before planting a soft kiss on her nape. She automatically smiled.

"Where have you been? We should be get going. I'm sure, everyone is already there. Even though this party is not for you, you shouldn't be late."

"Don't worry. We still have plenty of time."