chapter 15

🌸 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒹, 𝒜𝓂🌸𝓇𝑒𝓈. 𝐸𝓃𝒿🍬𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔. 🌸 🐚 ⋆ 🐨 ⋆ 🐁

50 comments again for next chapter on Wednesday. :)

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 15

3 years ago

"GOD, Chloe! You're so stupid!" She could already picture Cross bragging how he managed to take her in his bed to his friends and how easy it was for him. Yes, she initiated what happened to them but she deserved a respect too. Cross didn't have the right to go around spreading about last night just to make himself look cool.

"Your career is really over because you didn't use your head. One scandal should've been enough and yet, you allowed yourself to be used like this. Such a fool you are." She wanted to burst into tears realizing that she was more than doomed.

She was a celebrity and she should've known better not to trust some stranger she just met at a high-end club but every training she'd gone through went down the drain with just one kiss from Cross.

"Now, you're going to be mocked by everyone even more because of how easy-to-get you are." Her body was shaking in so much rage. The urge to cry was overwhelming her but she didn't allow herself to shed even a tear.

She already cried enough last night over what Liam had done and that was enough.

Then, she heard her phone ring. She just stared at the device for she didn't know how long, debating on her mind if she was going to answer it or not, but it kept on ringing incessantly.

She didn't know where she managed to get her strength to get up to answer it.

"D-Dad..."

"Chloe! What the heck is happening right now? What is this news about you that has been..." She didn't hear the rest of it because her phone fell down from her hand. Thankfully, it fell down on the bed.

"Chloe?! Are you listening to me?!" Even though it wasn't on loudspeaker, she could still hear his voice because of how loud it was and she flinched.

She wanted to just disappear and escape everything. Facing the wrath of her father was the last thing she wanted.

He was in rage and she didn't know what to do next. She wanted to leave but she didn't want to go home yet either.

She didn't know how long she was standing there, staring into nothingness, before she finally managed to a decision of what to do next and that first thing that she wanted was to leave before Cross returns.

She didn't want to confront him. She just wanted to get away from him and forget everything that had happened between them. It wasn't worth the heartache.

She hurriedly discarded her bathrobe and got dressed. She made sure that she wouldn't leave anything behind and was about to leave the room when her phone rang once more.

With trembling hands, she checked who it was and saw Vito's name on the screen.

"V-Vito..." Suddenly, she felt her tears forming in her eyes but just like a while ago, she did everything she could not to cry.