chapter 7

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Ԋαρρყ ɾҽαԃιɳց, 𝓐𝓶σɾҽട!

°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 7

FOR SOME reason, it suddenly felt like they were the only ones there as their gazes remained locked. Chloe was mesmerized by the sight of him playing violin. She had seen many violinists perform before and she never thought that it was a sexy instrument until she saw Cross played it.

The way he moved his hand with every stroke while his eyes closed was enthralling. How come a muscular and ruggedly handsome guy like him could create such sweet and beautiful music? Such a contrast to his personality but in a very beautiful way.

She didn't know how long she got rooted on her feet while watching him until she was pulled out of her reverie when he finished playing that song and everyone clapped. Everyone was undeniably impressed.

"Damn. He's so hot not to mention that he plays the violin so well." Chloe overheard one of the girls sitting on a bench nearby, giggling like teenagers and openly admiring Cross.

"Yeah. He's so my type." The other girl answered and for some reason, she didn't like the sound of it. She looked at Cross again. People were handing him some cash as they were impressed by his performance. He thanked them and put his violin in the violin case before approaching her.

"Hi, Chloe. I didn't expect to see you here." The way he was staring at her made her self-conscious for some reason. It was as if those aquamarine eyes of his were trying to read the very depths of her soul. Gosh! She never met someone who stares like the way he does.

"I should be the one saying that. How come you're here?" She began walking and he followed her.

"Why? Is that surprising for the likes of me to come here?"

"Well, to be honest, yes." His lips curved with a smile. The kind of smile that was manly and confident but not to the point of being overconfident.

"You really don't hold back your words. You say what's on your mind and I like that about you." She raised an eyebrow.

"You sound like you know me well when we both know that you don't." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're wrong." Her steps came to a halt as she snapped her head at his direction.

"What?"

He chuckled. "Nothing. I didn't say anything. Anyway, where are you heading to?"

"I'm going to eat dinner." He nodded his head and didn't say anything more. She thought he would eventually go on separate way but until they reached the Italian restaurant, he didn't.

"Are you following me?" She asked with a cocked-up eyebrow.

"Not really. I was going to come here after basking." He even beamed at her. She leered at him and then entered the restaurant. Of course, he followed her. She was about to say something when someone suddenly approached Cross.

"Cross, my man! I didn't know that you already arrived." Her jaw dropped. It was Grey, her cousin. He knows Cross?

"I arrived this afternoon." The two did a fist bump followed by the pull-in and a couple of quick slaps on the back before Grey finally noticed her presence.