Prologue

A/N: Hi, Amores! I decided to upload this story first instead of going straight to TB & TP series 7 because I am not anywhere ready for the 7th book. This story had been on my mind for quite a while and I figured that it is more ready to be published here on Wattpad instead of the 7th book of TB  TP series. Of course, I will still continue TB & TP series in the future so please bear with me for now. 

Anyway, 100 comments before I upload the next chapter on Tuesday but if it doesn't reach 100, i'll update on Friday. Happy weekend, everyone! :)

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

PROLOGUE

CHLOE merrily swiped her card to pay for her purchase. It was extravagant but she didn't mind. It was for the one she loved anyway.

She checked the time on her smartwatch and saw that she had enough time to get to her destination. She didn't need to rush.

"Here's your purchase, Chloe." Jana, her personal shopper/friend, said as she handed her the designer paper shopping bag containing what she purchased.

"Thanks as always, Jana." She nodded her head with a smile. They were about to exit the luxury shop when the personnel asked for a photo with her and she happily agreed.

After that, they finally left S & T jewels.

"You look tired. Maybe, you should just go home and rest for a bit. The party will surely be over in the wee of the morning so you still have the chance to at least take a nap even just for an hour. I know you still have jetlag not to mention that you haven't had enough sleep these past few days.

"Imagine, you flew back here to the USA from your shooting in England but instead of going home, you directly came here just to buy a gift for your fiancé." Chloe chuckled.

"I'm fine, Jana. Yes, I still have jetlag not to mention that I've been sleep deprived for days but it's okay. The important thing is for me to be there for Liam. I'm sure, he'll be thrilled to see me. He got sad when I told him over the phone that I wouldn't be able to make it for his birthday party."

"Wow. Such a dedicated girlfriend slash fiancée. Liam is such a lucky dog."

She snickered. "Well, just a week more to go and I'll be his wife. If I could make him happy just by my presence, why not give it to him, right?"

"Oh, my gosh. I'm just going to zip my mouth. I know you're in love." Chloe beamed. After chatting for a couple of minutes more, they parted ways.

Jana proceeded on going home while Chloe hopped into her car and drove to her destination. Of course, her bodyguards' car was tailing her from behind.

Upon arriving at the club where the birthday party of Liam was being held, she excitedly entered the premises, intending to surprise her fiancé as planned.

A couple of days ago, she had to tell him that she wouldn't be able to attend his birthday party because they had to redo two scenes in the movie. The director changed his mind about the first scenes that they already shot previously so they had to extend their time in England.

Unexpectedly though, they had managed to finish it a day earlier than scheduled so she had the chance to hop on a plane to get home to the USA and surprise Liam.

Upon entering the party venue, she instantly caught a sight of Liam's friends who were enjoying the party by dancing and drinking. She looked around but she didn't see Liam. Her eyebrows furrowed. Where's Liam?