Goodnight y/n

You- you got me the dress..?" I looked down at the beautiful dress just laying in my hands. He smiled at me waiting for my reaction. "Tom... this was so expensive I- I don't know what to say..." I truly did not know what to do.

Toms face dropped slightly. "You like it right..?" He said nervously. I chuckled. "I like it? I love it Tom... you can't imagine how badly I wanted this dress..." his face light up again. "I'm so happy you like it"

I threw my arms around him. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I squealed making him laugh. "Geez your gonna choke me!" He laughed.

I continued staring at the dress. "Now for my question.." he started and I looked up at him curiously. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making my heart skip a beat. I didnt say anything for a while. He just... asked me? "Y/n your scaring me here.." Tom said as I didn't reply to him.

Without hesitation I answered him. "Of course i Will you idiot..." i Said and jumped in his arms again. I felt him gently stroking my hair as I was in his arms.

I looked up at him to see he has watery eyes. "Are you crying?" I ask him and chuckle slightly. "Shut up I'm not" his voice was shaky and he looked away. I couldn't help but smile. "Baby shh it's okay look at me" I said and put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. A tear fell from his eye. "I'll stop I-I don't know why I'm acting like this I just- I love you so much..." he says softly making me smile.

After a while we walk home to find a very exited bill in the couch. "WHAT HAPPENED?! DID SHE SAY NO? IF SHE SAID NO I JUST KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT TOM AND IM GONNA MURDER YOU!" Bill yelled from the couch. "Shh bill she said yes" Tom said as I laughed at bills yelling.

"Good because I got us drinks" bill came up to us both with pretty drinks and we sat down and watched a movie for the rest of the night. At the end of the movie I was almost asleep. "Awh y/n.." Tom smiled and picked me up. "We're going to bed, goodnight bill" Tom said we we went into his room.

"Are you undressing yourself?" Tom asked with a bit exitement in his voice but he tried to hide it. "Mmm.. i dont Care.." I mumbled and his eyes lit up.

He laid me on the bed and took off my shirt and pants. "Damn your so beautiful..." he mumbled and looked at my body before carrying me under the covers. "Goodnight y/n" he said before going to leave. "Don't leave me.." I mumbled and he did a whole ass turn. "I was waiting for that" he Said as he took off his  shirt and pants and jumped in bed next to me.

I leaned on him as he put his arms around my body, slowly caressing me. "Goodnight darling"

The next day I woke up with Tom not in bed. I sigh. "Tom?" I say with a morning voice. I hear his footsteps coming. "Hey lovely" he says and walks up to me picking me up as I'm still tired. My legs were wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and my face in the crook of his neck.

"Mmm..." I groan quietly. "Your really not a fan of mornings are you?" Tom giggles. I shake my head slowly and rest on him. "Well we're getting guests today" Tom says and sighs. "What? Who?" I say quietly. "My mom, step sister and my- cousin is coming.." he said. There was something off about his cousin and I could feel it. "When are they coming?" I mumbled into his neck making him giggle at the tickling.  "About like 40 minutes" my jaw dropped. "40 MINUTES?!" I groaned.

After about 30 minutes I was all done, I rushed through everything though. As I walked down the stairs I was greeted by a happy bill and a... horny Tom. His eyes trailed up and down on my body with a huge smirk as he played with his lip ring. "You look- sexy.." He said and bill and I started laughing and he joined in not long later.

The doorbell rang and bill went to open it. When he did there was a middle aged woman who I assumed was their mother, a girl who smiled at bill and then there was a blonde bimbo low version of Barbie who pushed bill away making him fall and ran straight to Tom.

"Tommy my baby! I've missed you darling!" As I was helping bill up I froze at her words. What was going on? Did Tom cheat on me? No way.

"Hey Stella..." Tom said and smiled awkwardly down at her. Stella grabbed his face and kissed him giving me a lump in my throat. Tom just stood there uncomfortably. Stella started kissing his neck and he didn't do shit, he just stood there while she basically sucked his neck off.

What the fuck was going on?

_________________

IM SORRY FOR LATEEE

I'm currently reading chai so I'm busy😭

What was going on with Tom and this Stella?
Is she the cousin?