POLICE, STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!

We started walking home. Tom grabbing my hand became normal now. Bill was skipping ahead.

"So um.. y/n how are you gonna get your stuff..?" Tom asks knowing it's gonna be a struggle. I sighed. "Well I have a suitcase in my mums room so Ima sneak in through your room and the tree and grab that, pack my things and leave" I said afraid that I might bump into Mark. "Hell no I'm coming with you, bill is gonna keep the window open in my room btw." Tom tells me and he again made me feel so protected.

After a while of walking we were almost there and Tom spoke up again. "Hey am I aloud to tell bill what happened? I think he really won't tell anyone" he asks hoping you would say yes. You sigh again. "Yeah you can" You say and smile up at him and he smiles back at you. "OI BILL" Tom yells and Bill goes up to you guys. Tom starts explaining what happened yesterday and Bill starts to feel really bad for you.

When Tom is done you can see your and their house. Bill runs up to you and hugs you. He is teareyed. Poor Bill. "I'm sorry y/n" he says and pulls away, keeping on walking.

There you are now.. standing in your room again. Tom jumps in after you and you look in toms room to see bill standing there. "Tom grab all my clothes and put on my bed, grab my 4 biggest plushies-." "Toys" Tom interupts you with a grin. You hit him on the chest and keeps on telling him what to grab for you.

"Got it now grab the biggest suit case you can find and also grab a pair of things from your mom" Tom says and you giggle at his childishness.

As you go out of your room you see Mark watching tv and your mom cooking, thank god. You quietly enter her room and grab a couple perfumes and other things and put it in a bag and go back to Tom.

As you close the door to your room you turn around to see Tom holding a red thong in his hand watching you with a smirk.

"Okay Tom put that down we can leave that" you say and walk up to him trying to reach it. "NUH UH?!" He says and presses it down and closes your bag. You hear steps coming towards your room. Shit.

You threw you bag out the window and Tom started climbing on the tree you following. Mark bursts in.

"Hey princess ready to finish what we started?" He says and tries to grab your ankle. You kick that bitch in the face and climbs over all the way. Bill isn't in toms room anymore he went to get ur bag btw.

"ILL FUCKING COME FOR YOU Y/N!" Mark yells after you and tom flips him off while closing his window.

He looks over at you and sees that your really worried. "Hey I know a place to get your mind off things" he says and grabs a duffel bag with things in it. "Okay" you say and follow his lead.

"Bill we're heading to yarden" tom says to bill and bill gives him a death stare. "Tom you better not mess it up" he says and rolls his eyes at tom.

You both get in his car and he drives.

(Time skip)

I step out of the car and we walk for a few minuets when Tom stops and looks at a brick wall.