"Hey cutie did you fall from heaven?"

Guys it's super fun when you cmt on things can u do that plisssss I'll follow you!
__________________________________

You woke up. Shit its school..

You drag yourself out of bed and put on some nice clothes. It's your first day so it's time to impress people.

You walk down into the kitchen and eat your breakfast then leave. You grab your skateboard and your headphones and start going.

You put on some Tokio hotel when All of sudden someone grabs you from behind and snatches you off your skateboard and it goes flying away. "WTF LET ME GO?!" You yell and the person drops you. You turn around to a familiar face. "Hi Tom." You say and roll you eyes. He looks down at you smirking. "Watcha listening to?" He says. "Tokio hot-" "Tom leave the poor girl alone" bill comes running after and hits Tom on the arm. You turn around and run after you skateboard.

TOMS POV:
Bill is rambling something about our new album as We walk out the door. I look up and smile. That new girls there. She is going on her skateboard listening to music. She is so fucking hot. "That new girl is really something." I interrupt bill and he rolls his eyes and sigh. "Tom I'm not gonna let that girl get played by you." He says. "Hey who said I was gonna play her?" I say and start running towards her.

I'm a few inches away from grabbing her and I can smell her beautiful hair already. I'm so close I could pick her up now so I grab her. She shouts something so I let her down. As she turns around her hair flies around her. Jesus fucking crist. This girl was so fucking hot. "Hi tom" she says and I can't focus on anything else then her beutiful eyes. Those beutiful (whatever eye color u have) eyes. I can feel myself smirking. "Watcha listening to?" I ask her trying not to 🧱 up. (I'm sorry) she opens her mouth to speak. Shit i dont know what to do anymore. "Tokio hot-" "tom leave the poor girl alone!" I sigh as bill runs up to us. Wait.. was she about to say Tokio hotel? Before I can ask her she runs away to get her skateboard.

"Bill is swear she was about to say she was listening to tokio hotel!" I say and punch him gently on the arm. "Yeah right.. lets go now" he chuckles and We keep on walking.

Y/NS POV:
You get to school. It looks quite normal! You grab you skateboard and start walking in. A group of girl approach you. "Hii are you new?" One of them asks. "Uh yeah" you say and keep on walking. "Girls leave geez" the girl says and they all leave. "I'm Janice!" She says and smiles at you. "Y/n" you say and look around for the principals office.

"Oh this is the principals office if your wondering!" She says and points to a door. You smile at her and walk in. You look around for the principal but there's no sign.

Suddenly you hear a loud bang behind you. The door closed. You try to open it but it's locked and you can't unlock it. You start banging on the door. "JANICE LET ME THE FUCK OUT" you yell and kick the door. Shit. We're you about to be late to your first class?

You walk to the desk and see a paper of the school from above and where all the rooms are. Then you look up. A ventilation.. we're you about to do this..

You grab a chair and stand on it. You can just fit. Without a second thought you jump in and start crawling. "Okay so if this is here then my first class isssss... here!" You say for your self and start crawling. You get to a roof. (YK THE SCHOOL ROOF LIKE THIS)

(Your like on top of it crawling)

Now your above your class. You hear your teacher talking. "Mister Tom kaulitz late again? Detention after school!" You hear an old lady yell. You start giggling. When all of the sudden you feel the roof going down. SHIT YOUR FALLING. You feel down crashing onto the floor. The room goes silent. "Is this English class?" You say and stand up stretching a bit. When the room is still silent you look up to the roof. " Sorry bout that" you say and point to the roof. "Are you the new student?!" The teacher yells and you nod. "YN YLN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" She yells raging. "Now go have a seat in the back." She says trying to keep her calm. You see that the only free seat is next to Tom so you sit down.

You hear him giggle. "What?" You whisper. "Dude you just fell from the roof on ur first class!" He says really trying not to burst out laughing. "It's a long story okay?" You say and try to not laugh with him.

"Hey cutie did you fall from heaven?" you hear a voice behind you say. You look back to what seems to be a school jock.

That's him

That's him.

"Uh hi" you say and turn around. "Aw don't turn around on me I'm josh, can I ask you something" he says jokingly and you roll your eyes and turn around again. "What." You say and sigh. "Your mouth looks lonely, want it to meet mine?" He says with a not so hot smirk.

You feel Toms eyes on you. He was hoping you wouldn't say yes. "Your face looks lonely, want it to meet my fist?" You say and pout jokingly. "Pfft.." he says and looks away anoyedly" you smile and turn again. You glance over at Tom that's REALLY trying not to laugh. "Oh what now?" You say and smile at him. "Hey cutie did you fall from heaven?" He says with a deeper voice imitating josh. You laugh now. "YN PLEASE!" The teacher yells and you hold your mouth as Tom giggles.

"I also have detention we can come up with something to do.." he says with his hit smirk.

TOMS POV:

I smirk and she looks at me. "Like what?" She says flirtingly. Holy shit she is so fucking fine. "Fuck" I think to myself. "I dont know we'll figure smt out." I say and smile for myself.
__________________________________

Tysm for your follows! We love you guys❤️

Comment more things we will follow you and reply 💋
__________________________________

/Alva wrote this chapter