We're going to McDonald's

HE WAS- laughing? Bill was on his knees Holding his stomach of laughter. "YES FINALLY TOM YOU GO" he yelled out and laughed even harder. Seeing him laugh made you want to laugh too, but the teachers comment stopped you.

After a while of people screaming and filming, Tom got up and the teacher was unconscious. "No PE today everyone" he said not turning around, watching his work. As everyone exits, including bill he turns around. You watch him with teary eyes. He runs up to you and you hug him.

You just hug for a minute before he pulls away. He opens his mouth like he is about to speak but then closes it, like he couldn't find words. "You don't have to say anything, let's go to lunch now" you smile up at him and his face lights up. At that moment you know what you felt like saying. Was he gonna say it back? Did he feel the same? Was this gonna ruin our relationship? Does he love m- "I love you y/n y/l/n... so so much." He said and whispered the last part. You feel your eyes get teary again and you jump on him and hug him. "You don't have to say it bac-" "and I love you Tom Kaulitz... more than anyone else" you mumbled in his shirt.

You pull away wiping your tears. "Let's go change!" You say breathing out. He smiles at you and you start walking to your change rooms.

(After changing in the lunch room)
⚠️ED⚠️

Shit. Here comes the part that I hoped would never happened. I promised Bill I would eat lunch but I can't break it now. I've came so far.

I stood on my tippy toes and turned around looking for their table. There! You walk over and sit down next to Tom. He glances over at you and his face drops when he realizes you didn't get anything to eat. "Y/n.. you have to..." Tom goes quiet as he didn't wanna tell you what to do. "you have at eat y/n. Right now your gonna eat. You promised!" Bill says and you look down at your feet.

"I-I can't..." you say tears forming in your eyes. God damn y/n you have to get your shit together you've been in tears so many times today you thought for yourself. "Why?! Why can't you eat?!" "Because I'm a fat fucking pig who doesn't even deserve to live!"

(Your not, you are perfect this is just for the storyline)

You yell at Bill and storm out. You can't do it anymore. You run and run and run u til you get to their house. You slam the door to Toms room as you hear the front door open. You jump under the covers and bawl your eyes out. The door to his room opens and closes. Someone sits down. "Hey, I'm sorry that Bill yelled at you. He is really worried about you" You hear Toms voice. You get out of the blanket but you don't look at him. You just look at your hands. "What you said... it's really not true, I don't know who made you did believe that but I really care about you and-" you cut him off. "Do you mean it? That you don't think it's true" you say, your voice shaking. Tom cups you'd face gently making you look at him.

" I don't think so, I know so y/n." He says making you cry even more. "I love you Tom" you say trying to form a smile. He smiles back for a second before picking you up bridal style. "Tom what are you doing?!" You yell while laughing. "We're going to McDonald's" he said. "No Tom... I cant-" "yes you can and I'll help you, one bite at a time" he said smiling. You smiled for yourself, you knew he wasn't gonna force you to eat, but he would be so happy if you did.

He put you in the passenger seat and closed the door for you.

"It's only a two minute drive" he said and started the car. "No wait Tom I need to go and grab something" you said realizing you forgot your money, well you didn't have time to think about that as he literally carried you in the car. "What did you forget?" He asked, even though he knew exactly what you forgot. "My money, I'll just go in and grab-" "your not paying y/n don't worry about it" he said and started driving.

You felt really bad. "No Tom I'll just pay myself" you said worried. "No you won't" he said casually. "Well I'm paying you back" you said, and that made you feel a bit better.

Just as he's about to get out of the car you stop him. "I uhm... I don't like people looking at me while I eat... can we order and bring the food here..?" You ask him silently. "Of course" he said happily.

You go into the McDonald's and see a lot of people there. "Uh Tom I don't-... I don't know what I want.." you say and you feel your voice starting to shake. "It's okay, take your time darling" he said with a reassuring smile. You can't help but smile back. "Can I have 4 chicken nuggets and maybe fries?" You ask him. He nods and turns to the cashier. "Hi can I get 20 nuggets, two large fries and also two vanilla milkshakes" he says and your jaw drops.

"Tom" you say and he turns around with a grin. "We can share" he said and you smile for yourself. "Hey Tom i need to go to the bathroom wait here for me?" You say and Tom nods.

TOMS POV:

After waiting a while I hear someone speak. "So you have a girlfriend?" The cashier randomly asks. I chuckle. "Not yet, but soon." I say and I can't help but smile at the thought of it. "Oh really?" The cashier says. I look over to see who the hell is asking me so many questions. It's a girl about my age. Shit I just realized she is flirting with me. "Uhm yeah" I say awkwardly. "Who could that be?" She says, obviously thinking it's her.

"Hey darling, bill wants us to come home he wants to talk" y/n comes out in just the right time. "That could be her" I say looking at the cashier as she approaches me and gives me a confused look. "Pfft.." the cashier looks away. "What was that about?" Y/n asks and I chuckle. "Nothing important lovely" I reply.

YNS POV

(Hi!! I'm Lex, the other writer on this account. I haven't been writing yet because I been busy with my own on Ao3)

After we got our food we walked back into the car and sat down. "Theres no way we can eat all of this" I said, unsure if i made the correct decision of telling Tom. Tom looked at me reassuring before just nodding and starting to drive back home. The drive back felt like an eternity, especially while knowing what awaited me when I came home. However when we finally made it Bill was already in the doorway since he most likely heard the car pull up in the drive way.

Tom took the McDonald's bag and started walking towards Bill while you sat there like a deer in the headlights not knowing how to get out of the car. However when you looked at Bill and Tom talking, Tom looked over at you smiling before continuing to talk. That small little gesture made the weight on your shoulders get lighter and you got the courage to open the car door.

You walk up to them and then you all go inside to sit at the dining table. Tom took out the food and you looked over at Bill, he was already looking at you. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it again. "Got something to say Bill?" Tom asked also looking over at Bill. "Yeah uh.. I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to yell at you, I didn't know. I didn't understand, I'm so sorry. I hope you will forgive me."  Bill said only looking me in the eyes at the last part. "I-"

__________________________________

WILL SHE FORGIVE HIM?!?!

Hey! Alva and Lex here! We just wanted to thank you so much for all the reads and votes. The comments are always so fun to read and we just have so much fun knowing you enjoy our story<3