chapter 15 one step closer to you

If you like this episode, please vote , and give me your feedback in comment section, follow for more update.

(After finishing half story of Nan Mac I'll started to upload other chapters of Trapped ) .....................................................
______________________________________
Cheak out my other BL story

"TRAPPED"
______________________________________
After half an hour later .....
"Hia are you sure , you will be fine " Mac said with concern to win .

"Hmm , don't worry .

"And Hia I'm so sorry about Nan , I should not have agreed to this in the 1st place , knowing what is Nan capable of when he is angry.. I really

"Mac ,Mac" cutting between Mac's talking win tried to stop him from apologizes," it's ok , clam down , you don't have to feel guilty. It's me who should have ask for your forgiveness , whatever happened today , it's totally on me . I'm not a monk Mac , please don't feel sorry or think about that .

But Mac after what happened today , do you really want to go back to lion bill , what if Nan & his subordinates thinking to do something evil to you

"No , Nan's subordinates won't do anything to me .

"& What about Nan "

Mac push for moment then said I..I don't know but he won't kill me for sure Mac said while laughing .

"Mac I'm serious, how can I left you here while knowing someone can hurt you I will be so worried even I left .....

"Hia " Mac called win with serious tone while cutting his sentence between .

"Umm" win muttered.

"why do you care !"

"I ..."win push for moment to think what he should answer .

"Sorry Hia but I really can't help myself to asked , you know we just meet once but you are trying to do so much for me. I'm already in debt towards you when you save my life but in return I didn't even give you anything rather you just got hurt yourself by involving in my mess . Mac said all of this in continuously then breath for a moment & asked again Why ....why are you doing this without even asking me reason Why I'm tolerating all of this like a pathetic loser .

Mac you still didn't recognise me win think in his mind .

Win relife a sigh then said "Then will you have Told me If I asked you Mac ?"

Mac is silent .

"See you didn't, I mean you already told me we just meet once .
why you are going to tell your problem to a stranger ,you have just meet once in your life .
And you don't have to feel guilty about anything ."

Pick ....pick ...at same time win's companion come back with win's car .

Oh your car is here Hia , held on me I'll help you to get in the car .

Win did as Mac told him to do . He hold hand to get up cause his leg is badly injured. Then Mac take win's hand to make him wrapped his hand around his shoulder to support.
Win's companion also come near them to support win .

"You go back firstt Mac , and about that if you are really curious about why I'm trying to help . Then come to visit me tomorrow I'll let you know" win said to Mac .

Thinking for some time Mac answered " Umm Hia I want to visit you but.. Mac replied with worried tone with hesitation .

"You don't have to worried about Nan".

"How do you know I'm hesitating because of Nan ."

"Win laughed a little then said "I'll answer your all questions when you come to meet me tomorrow, you don't have to worried about Nan I'll arrange something that he , himself may have take you. "