chapter 16 miscommunication

If you like this episode please vote ,give me your feedback on comment section, Follow for more
______________________________________
Cheak out my other story

" Trapped"
______________________________________
At 10am..Mac open his sleepy eye's feeling hot he,started to moving his body before getting up cause someone is hugging him tightly.

As he open his eye's he saw its Nan who is sleeping hugging him tightly & Mac head is against Nan's chest .

So Mac stop moving carelessly so he won't hurt his hand , Mac lifted his head from Nan's chest then he stop for a moment to stare at him as Sleepy Nan catched his eye's .

He muttered "selfish bastard
why you have to make me so confused ." Then he started touched Nan's nose but immediately back off being surprised as Nan open his eye's .

He moved his face on the other direction & slowly tried to get up but Nan pulled him into his embrace .

"Bastard what are you doing , you are gonna make yourself hurt again . "

But Nan kissed his cheeks while smiling & said then why are you tried to, leave without getting answer of your questions.

"Question ❓ what did I ask !"

"The thing that I'm making you confused . So what is that I'm making you confused about tell me I will answer you . "

"Nothing , today I am already late I have to go to office ."

Mac again tried get up but while removing Nan's hand from his own .

But Nan get up & ride on Mac making him fall on the bed again .

"Ay Nan don't do anything weird,get off from top of me , I'm already late . "

But Nan take his face closer to Mac & make eye' contact with him .

Mac looked away as feeling Nan stare making him quite nervous , his heart
Beating rapidly as well as Nan stare piercing on his body . Their face too close eachother that they can feel their breath , & sound of heartbeat of eachother.

"Someone told me when a person like someone their heart beats rapidly like a horse speed when they are closed to them what do you think Mac is it true ." Nan said with his eye's dagger like a knife on Mac .

"How would I know ,
Why are you suddenly asking this bulshit ." Mac replied .

" I'm just curious why is your heart beating so fast am I making you nervous.

" Im not nervous, stop talking nonsense & get off from me I have t go to office." Mac immediately protest with embrassement .

"Then why are you not looking at me ."Nan said with smirk then again said " you don't have to feel embrassed I already know I'm quite attractive to make someone head over hill for me ."

"HU, self centred on a peak , & why you wanna know I heard you are straight." Mac said with mocking tone .

Nan looked at him with surprised hearing that then said "why are you asking are going to upset if I am ."Nan Chukled

But Mac felt so annoyed hearing that so he replied with serious tone "Stop playing with your words bastard, I'm not your plaything ."

Nan push for a moment then said with mocking tone "And who are you to decide ."

Mac looked at Nan with angry expression.

But Nan suddenly change his expressions & said "don't look at me like that if you have feeling for me you can tell me I will let you date me I will be consider for you." Nan replied with smirk .