chapter Tit for Tat (3/3)

If you like this episode then please vote , follow for more update, give me your feedback in comment section
______________________________________
Cheak out my other BL story
"TRAPPED"
______________________________________

("What is it " )

("Mac " i want to take him that's my deal ")

"What , "Nan said with confused expression on his face. Then said in serious deep tone while glaring at win "Bastard where did you get that impudent idea from ha , how the heck you dare to offer something like that . "

"Really ! It's starnge I clearly heard from previous guy kin maybe his name . He said you two bet eachother partner , he is so interested to bet in the future too if you offer something like that again , if I'm not mistaken he is referring to Mac am I right !looking at your expression I guess I'm right . So this impudent idea I must be get it from you Mr Nan" win said in clam tone with smirk on his face .

Nan tightened his fist in anger , he is clenching his teeth knowing that he is rigtht.

Win smiled seeing his expressions & said "I thought you two are close friends maybe or something more since , whenever I tried to contacted Mac I run into you .
I kind of admire that how close you two could be actually are, thinking about the position where I want to be so bad make me jealous to my core as I almost thought you two are dating actually, But I'm happy today I come here so I get to clear my misunderstanding about relation between both of you ."

Nan eye's wide open hearing this his whole body hit up in anger ,then he angrily walked near Win & grabbed his collar by his hand .

" what misunderstanding you cleared bastard I thought you have a good personality , but today you finally started to show your true colours ."

win chukled hearing that then replied while focusing his eye's to Nan "it's funny I also thought the same think about you Mr Nan .
But I wonder why are you getting pissed off by my words . Should not you be glad you have nothing to lose if you win or lose , since Mac & you don't have that kind of relationship, he just a pawn to you ."

" who do you think to decide about our relationship" Nan said with deep angry tone .

" I'm not trying to decide ,you are the one showing it by yourself,since you are giving a alluring offer like that who would resist if he can take it so don't blame us as we are doing something wrong ." Win said with clam voice with smirk to provoke Nan .

Even Nan know he is trying to provoke but still he can't control his anger & take the bite "win or whatever your name is If you don't shut up right now you won't be able to walk outside by your two feet properly from this stadium today." Nan said while glaring at him with anger ."

" I suppose you are threatening me Mr Nan , so what are going to do will you going to risk making troubles in your stadium i wonder , then ...... hit me if you can." Win said to provoke Nan .

"You bastard Nan said in low deep tone & hit win with full power in anger making Win to fall on the ground but win manage to balance before hitting his head in the ground ".

Everyone attention attracted towards them because of that . Nan's subordinates come towards them immediately.

Then Nan bend over & grabbed win's coller again while glaring at him angrily, "did you get that now I will hit you even more if you don't stop taking nonsense & don't leave from my stadium right now , just because you help us one time im still being civil to you but don't dare to test my patience you bastard ."

Covering the spot with his one hand where Nan hit him win said with a sarcastic tone " why are so angry I don't understand I'm a customers who is giving you profitable deal, instead of taking it you are hitting the customer, how do gonna take the responsibility Mr Nan . Let's forget about hitting me , but Once I walked out from this stadium, you & your stadium will fill of criticism of unfairness . "