chapter 14 Tit for Tat (p-1/3)🔞

If you like this episode please vote Follow for more update & give me your feedback in comment section
______________________________________
Cheak out my other BL story
"TRAPPED"
______________________________________

After shopping Nan started to dragged Mac to parking area pulling his hand , preparing to go home.

He is walking fast not caring the person he is pulling behind him . Mac is trying to keep up with his speed while holding some shopping bags with other hand.

Main While, Dew parking his own car , thought he would wait for Mac there . It's a quit long time , He saw someone are coming towards parking area, & it's none other than Mac .

But who is he coming with Mac pulling him forcefully. Is he is the one Mac said he come with.
Dew think to observed them for a while.

Not aware of other presence both of them come towards the car.
Nan open the behind door of the car sits to put the bags there .
Then both of them get on the car to leave from there.

Dew also started to drive to follow them behind silently to know about their destination.

After a while he saw the car drove into the gate .

So he had to stop his car outside .

He thought 💭 for a while if he should enter to see what's the reason behind Mac's behaviour. He doubt something is wrong with his Bff . Is someone blackmailing him specially he have doubt when he call Mac in the morning. But someone threatened him with deep angry tone . Most suspicious is that Mac didn't even want to tell where he lives with whom .
But in the end he decided to left ,thinking it would be weird .

in the same time .. Nan park the car infront of his house . Mac get down from the car , started walking towards the house . But Nan called him loudly , hey where are you going . Mac stop & asked what now .

Who is going to carry those shopping bags , don't be lazy . Come & help to carry some bags too. So Mac did what Nan told him to do .

Then he followed Nan behind in the house
Hia you are back, why did not call Frog said when saw Nan is coming .

Oh I forgot then he hand over the bags to Frog . Here some food grocery.

There is some too Mac said while putting 2 bag on the table then turn around to go upstairs.

Hia are you hungry ? Should I go to cook now .

No need I have to go to stadium now. so I'll order something. You can cook for yourself. Then he went upstairs to fresh up too .

When he enter the room he saw grocery bags are on the sofa but Mac is in the Bathroom so he remove his jacket & t-shirt , & sit on the bed to wait for Mac to come out .

After some time Mac Come out from the bathroom .

Seeing Nan half naked he asked Oh , Are you going to take a bath then wait a minute . Let me take out my bucket first .
He again enter the bathroom to take out the bucket.

Nan also get up & enter the bathroom.

You are going to washing your clothes.

No I have done my washing clothes .
Hmm I could have just asked my servant to wash it .

Mac looked at him & asked him with surprised tone , you mean you would let your servant to help me to washed my clothes.

No Nan said clamly.

Mac didn't answer anything just turned his face & started to do his work .

But you know Nan can't swallow a peaceful conversation so he asked with mocking voice What , are you disappointed ? That I'm not letting anyone to help you .
It's your clothes you should Learn to do it yourself. You are rich doesn't mean you should bother other for every little thing to do for you .