special chapter(smell of first Love )

If you like this Episode then please vote give me your feedback on this story Follow for more update ..

Timeline :- when Nan is taking care of Mac when he get injured because of car accident
________________✧___________________

After solving all the problems of stadium & Checking all the files Wei coming towards Nan's house to inform all of the things in the early morning.

Hia Wei , a subordinate called him. Where are you going , looking like that .

Wei stopped & looked at him . Then he said I have to inform all of the thing to Boss before tonight.

Oh I see , you are looking so tired & sleepy . Did Boss gave you lot of work to do.

You can say that a sigh come out from Wei's mouth.

Today so many new customers called us .
They are going to bet tonight so I had to prepared all of the things yesterday. So didn't get enough sleep.

Oh, what about boss . was he not in the field yesterday to help ?

boss had been very busy taking care of his wife . He is not coming to stadium to look after any works that much So my works had been load up more . Ok I'm leaving or I'll be late .

Wife .. subordinate got confused hearing that .

What wife ... Subordinate wanted to asked , but before he can asked Wei already gone from there .

After a while Wei enter the house of Nan.

Goodmorning Hia Wei you are early today Frog said .

Wei also greeted back then he asked is Boss in his room.
Frog nodded his head in agreement.

Did he wake up yet ?

Hmm he wake up very early today Frog replied.

So Wei walked upstairs to called Nan.

As he going to knock the closed door he stop .

" Ahh it's hurts , can you be gentle ".

Mac's pleading voice has been coming from behind the door .

Why are whining again I'm much more gentle than before reply of Nan with sweet voice can be heard from outside.

Um..ma , here do you want more Nan asked & again kissing sound started to coming from inside the closed room . Which made Wei not to knock on the door.

Fuck .. did they really have to do this in the early morning Wei said in his mind, can't help but imagining automatically what is happening inside .

He made a smily face with embrassement🙂 & come downstairs slowly tried not to discover by the people's inside the room or it will be much more embarassing to face them .

Then he sat on the chair & decide he will wait for Nan to come downstairs.

( At the same time inside the room what's really happing )

Mac put his legs on the table while sitting on the sofa cause he have to apply medicine on his injured place by himself today .

A Friend of Nan is a Doctor he is the one checking up on Mac these days . Medicine apply , bandages change everything had been done by instructions of him .

He said now we can just simply do it by ourselves so he won't come in the house because of his busy schedule. For cheak up they can come to hospital again .

Doctor said change the bandage day after one day .
yesterday Mac's first day to do it but he is afraid to do it by himself . Since it's Nan's house so he felt hesitated to ask someone to help him either.