Tit for Tat (p-2/3)

If you like this episode please vote Follow for more update, don't forget to give me your feedback on comment section
______________________________________
Cheak out my other BL story
"TRAPPED"
______________________________________

8:40pm ........

Mac open his eye's slowly . How longer he is lying there he doesn't remember. Is it night or morning already Mac's don't understand. His head is totally blank . He just stare blankly at the roof in the dark room .

Crick .. suddenly door open sound let Mac know about someone just enter the room .

Who Mac asked being cautious.

"Who else , your husband "Nan replied while switching on the light .

Mac didn't dare to replied anything he turned his face on the other direction not wanting to face Nan .

"Are you not gonna get up & clean yourself . Nan said while coming towards Mac .

Mac didn't replied anything, he still lying there without moving a inch like statue while looking at the wall blankly.

"You have been sleeping for many hours . Get up now it's already night".

Mac turned his face to see the wall clock ⏰.

"Today I'm feeling generes so you don't have to worry about to washed your clothes. Since it's my fault to make you cum on your clothes I'll take care of it Nan said with smirk .

Mac didn't replied anything still starting at the wall without moving a bit .

Nan can't bear to see Mac's cold behaviour so as always he tried to provoke Mac .

"You know , thinking about you are naked under the blanket making me horny suddenly. It makes me do those things again with you , Nan chukled.

"What! Are you not gonna respond ".

"If you want you can it's not like I can stop you" Mac replied without looking at him making Nan surprised by his words .

Nan's heart beat loudly one time , he should be glad by his answer but he is not , a mixture of feeling which he can't even describe by himself floting throw his heart . It's not his word but his tone of talking making Nan nervous .

But he replied ignoring it , oh so bold Nan chukled . You are giving me open invitation you know right .

Mac didn't replied anything at all .

Nan started to feel annoyed & little nervous, when Mac is not responding anything . But he totally bruste out this feeling totally as he remember Mac can't run away from him as he know as long as his weakness is in his hand , Mac's will have to dance on his palm just by his order .

"Here I bring your clothes
Clean yourself & be ready in 30 minutes. "

Mac still didn't move from his place neiher he is looking at him .

"Look at me Mac when I'm talking to you " Nan said with stream voice to make Mac fear .
Mac..cc Nan called loudly with stream voice again .

So Mac started to get up ,with his painful body . His back is killing him when he is getting up .

Noticed this Nan asked "if you need help you can asked me" .

But Mac didn't, he get up from the sofa & started to walk towards bathroom with his trembling legs slowly. He took the dress Nan bring for him then he enter the bathroom.

"Stubborn "Nan muttered under his breath . " Then I'll be waiting for you. When you finished come to find me on the stadium . Do you understand.

"Hmm " Mac replied. Then he closed the bathroom door .