[58] His Anthem (Reach Out-)

[Eep! 2chapters left😭]

The provisional license exam is done with all of them passing, and Katsuki had been feeling all kinds of emotions

The provisional license exam is done with all of them passing, and Katsuki had been feeling all kinds of emotions. He's been thinking, losing his world into himself, and he wasn't paying much attention to his surrounding or at anyone at all.

He's been thinking about a lot of things, actually.

About himself. The class: the normal ones and the hideous ones. About heroes and mafia. About Sawada. About Deku.

"No! Not my darling Kyoko!" The faint shout of a certain hero student-slash-mafia boss pulled him back to reality. Katsuki was sitting in one of the single-seater couches in the common room of their dorm. It was a weekend, and the hailed Bakusquad was lounging and playing with Dunce Face's video games with their other classmates sans Vongola workers watching.

"I swear to god, Xanxus," the shouting continued, now adjusting in volume as the one yelling came closer to them. "That if you take her as your cloud I will deliberately make your lives a living hell! I know damn well that you do not have a cloud to complete your Elements, but I will not allow Kyoko among all people to become your guardian! How is she a cloud with that sunny disposition of hers, anyway? Aren't clouds supposed to be aloof and bloodlust and solitude personified like Hibari-fucking-Kyoya?! Give her the damned phone and I will talk some idiotic sense into her! And why is Belphegor of all people training her?" everyone who was in the common room saw Sawada briskly walking to the doors, shouting at his phone. "Hayato! Where is the pass slip?! I am hunting the stupid wrath user right this moment! Ya hear me, Xanxus?!"

And with that he exited the dorms, a string of Italian curses of varying degrees that made Aoyama gasp and shake his head, coming out of his lips.

Gokudera frantically ran after him, calling out to him "juudaime!" while flailing papers in his hands. Shinso was also running, but stopped short at the door. "It's our turn for market day. Just text us whatever you need," he said and flung the door open to trail quickly after his Boss.

"I didn't know Sawada-kun can cuss like that. Have you been teaching him, Bakugo?"

"Hell, no!" he defended himself quickly. "He's been cussing and flipping the LoV when we were kidnapped."

"Dude, you're forgetting the USJ, at the collapse zone," Shitty Hair added, backing him up.

"His words were rather concerning, though," Iida thoughtfully commented. "What was this cloud, elements, and guardian? And bloodlust! Goodness!"

Katsuki felt unease squeeze in his chest, reading in between the lines and seeing the implications. It was a cold hand, choking his breath. He chugged it down with rough hum, clearing his throat. He could see Aoyama slowly backing away.

"You're better off not knowing, Glasses," Katsuki dismissed his line of thought. He stood up. "All of us, rather," he changed his last remark. Then walked off to sulk at his room.