[52] Green Day

"Tell me, why do i have to be with this tour around town again?" Tsuna asked exasperatedly to no one in particular as he almost tripped for the nth time

"Tell me, why do i have to be with this tour around town again?" Tsuna asked exasperatedly to no one in particular as he almost tripped for the nth time. He had 4-days worth of paperwork in his office back at the base, but today he was currently walking backwards as Reborn implored that his presence is needed in walking the class around town as a breather.

The whole student number of Class 1A is still in Namimori as UA still dealt with the aftermath of the League of Villains' attack during their summer camp in the forest. And also having to deal with the onslaught of questions as to how Tsuna and Bakugo managed to escape without the help of heroes. Yep, that. Since it was illegal to use quirks publicly and all that. It was a good thing Mukuro was there with the heroes; he took the media force unto his shoulders and all the other Heroes were just to glad to pass it all to his Mist.

Today is their 2nd day here in Namimori - 5th day into their supposed Summer camp. Yesterday the whole class went through hellish training; the students agreeing that Reborn's tutoring techniques put UA's training methods to shame, that it was no wonder that Tsuna, Takeshi, and Chrome made the Obstacle Race during their Sports Fest a walk in the park. Today Reborn gave them a day off, but of course the ex-Arcobaleno didn't permit Tsuna from slacking off and ignoring his classmates in favor of doing the forsaken paperworks.

So here he was, walking along with Class 1A, juggling between listening to Hitoshi summarizing whatever documents he thought were urgent and Hayato putting input on what can be done, keeping an eye out for potential danger because Namimori is, afterall, a mafia-retirement base, and checking his surroundings for any possible tripping.

Just his luck, he did trip. Over thin air. Again. Why is this his life? He isn't being paid enough for this. Oh, who was he kidding? He practically the king of the entire mafia kindom. He's fucking royalty! But it still felt like isn't being paid enough - enough for multiple funeral plans; his funeral plans, that is.

And to make matters worse, he is upfront, just so everyone in this town would know that these teens are off-limits, despite how ripe for the picking they are. That they are Vongola Decimo's guests.

"Takeshi is more than enough to walk them around; he's a local here as much as I am," he continued his whinning. "And everyone knows he's my Rain Guardian. Everyone would know the others are not targets. And we're not even counting the 2disciplinary committee members shadowing us. Everyone would know not to start a fight or they'd face Kyoya's wrath."

Before either of his attendants could answer him, he felt his back bump into something hard behind him - which should be his front if he was walking right.

"What the! Watch where you're going, will ya?" said a male's voice, clearly taking offense at the simple accident.

"Hiieee," was Tsuna's automatic reaction to his offender. He noticed Hagakure and Ashido checking the apparently male out, and Aoyama shaking and trying to hide himself behind Shoji. He ignored them and turned around and saw a black-haired man, with numerous piercings, and are those stitches on his arms, just above his flowery tattoos that almost resembles a garden?