[20] Teamwork In Cavalry

"Hey" - PresentMic
"Hey" - Eraserhead

***

"Voila! It's the Cavalry Battle! Participants are free to form a team of 2 to 4. You just need to form a horse. The rule is similar to normal chivalry battle. The only difference is that you will be assigned a score based on your rankings from he obstacle race! You'll have to rake up scores that differ per teammates of a team. Starting from the bottom each rank will have 5points more than the one below them. And the number of points of the one on top is ten million! This is a survival game where the higher your rank is the higher the risk you become a target! So huddle up at the center. You have 15minutes to gather teammates and to strategize."

Tsuna nodded to his friends. "What do you think?"

"I'm taking Izuku. C'mon, give me a chance here," Hitoshi playfully pleaded.

"I'll take Takeshi and Chrome, then," Tsuna agreed.

Izuku shook his head. "Nope. Let's split."

"I'm going with Bosu. I'll have to quit after this anyway because of the HSPC laws on illusions."

"I'll be going with Tsuna too. While Hayato would forgive you 2 for leaving our Boss, he'd strangle me for sure. Haha."

"That is not a laughing matter, Takeshi."

Hitoshi huffed. "Fine. I'll just use my quirk then."

"C'mon, your quirk is innocent. Don't get mad at it." Hitoshi waved his hand at that and left.

Tsuna smiled as he turned his back to his leaving friends. "Should we scout for one more? Or just go with the 3 of us?" he asked the other 2. "Though I doubt anyone would come to us. I might've scared them when I teased Todoroki-kun for the whole world to see."

"Haha. It's ok, Tsuna," Takeshi agreed. "Let's plan."

"Nah. Let's just sit tight while inside the Sky dome. I'd like to make it to the finals but I don't want to stand out. Oh, and by the way, we're going to Italy during the intern week after this. Already arranged."

"Back at the Fort?"

"Yeah. Apparently, CEDEF is a Hero Agency from Sicily that requested us. I haven't checked into the details yet. They've also had the Hero Commission there hand hero licenses to our guys like the Shimon's and Dino-san and those others at the Fort. They've even included the Varia."

"Why the Varia?"

"I don't want to know."

"I think we'd stand out enough as 'the team who avoided being a target while tucked comfortably under a barrier,' though."

"Time is uup! Let's shout now, everybody! In 3-2-1... STAAART!"

Tsuna ducked, palmed the floor, and an orange dome appeared over their heads. "Now, let's just observe and see who wins. Some have interesting composition."

"Knew it. Poor Izuku," Takeshi sighed as the show slowly began. Half of the participants ran straight to the green haired boy.

Izuku and his team of Uraraka, Hatsume, and Tokoyami started sinking to the ground, but they were able to escape due to the support class' equipment. They shot upwards. Jiro's ear jacks were quick to follow them, only to be swatted away by Tokoyamis Dark Shadow.

"Everyone has made this into who gets the ten million points. We might as well stir away and avoid anyone at all costs, since we have 800points."

"You sure, Bosu?"

"No. I agree it would be great if we could put up a fight, but Chrome's illusion might not work if I had the Sky dome up. Or we might not be able to go around. Haven't tried yet, really. And we're at a disadvantage here with our imbalance."