2876-2880

Chapter 2876: Tame Head

No one stopped Master Dai from calling other people, because they were scared to be close to him after knowing that he was under the effect of poisonous magic. They were afraid that he might lose control and hurt them.

They were unwilling to have any conflicts and they didn't want to hurt Master Dai.

Luckily, there weren't many members in the house. In order to avoid danger, Dai Xiongyu and Junior Mrs. Dai called the other family members and told them not to come home right now.

As for the reason, they explained that Master Dai was in a bad condition now and could easily lose control.

!!

Although the other family members were worried about Master Dai's health, they listened to Dai Xiongyu and Junior Mrs. Dai.

When Jing Yunyao came with Shangguan Yang, Dai Xiongyu heard the news and immediately went out to welcome them.

"Hi, Mrs. Leng, Elder Shangguan, please come in." Dai Xiongyu politely greeted them.

Jing Yunyao had told Dai Xiongyu that she would come with an expert, and that the expert could save Master Dai.

Dai Xiongyu didn't doubt Jing Yunyao's words, but he was still afraid that something might happen.

However, even though he was worried, the Leng family was the only family he could trust right now. Therefore, he said nothing about it.

After welcoming Jing Yunyao and Shangguan Yang, Dai Xiongyu took them to Master Dai's study.

Dai Xiongyu knocked at the door first and said that he needed to see Master Dai. He didn't mention that Jing Yunyao was also there.

Master Dai was affected by poisonous magic, but he wasn't fully under control. He only stopped attacking the Chang family and stayed away from the Leng family because he now believed that the Leng family was bad and he needed to cut off their relationship. Besides, he even wanted to go against the Leng family.

As for the Chang family, he would only give up on reporting their crimes.

Accordingly, when Dai Xiongyu said that he needed to see Master Dai, Master Dai agreed and let him in.

However, the moment Mater Dai saw Jing Yunyao and Shangguan Yang coming in with Dai Xiongyu, he lost his temper.

"Dai Xiongyu, didn't I tell you the Leng family is forbidden to come here? Why do you still bring them in? What do you want to do?" Master Dai angrily questioned.

Once Master Dai got angry, the middle-aged man in the hotel felt it, but he only felt Master Dai's emotions and didn't know what Master Dai said or who he met.

Therefore, the middle-aged man did nothing.